White 03 Cobra For Sale

Oh Three Cobra

Established Member
Car is a 2003 Oxford White Cobra Coupe with 36k miles. Car is immaculate inside and out. Not a single dent. Only a few unavoidable rock chips. I am a specialty mechanic/engine builder/shop owner and it has been meticulously maintained by me. Amsoil or Royal Purple oil ever 3k miles. Coolant flushedevery year and replaced by Ford Premium Gold. Redline gear oil in the transmission and differential, etc. Paint has been maintained with Zaino products. The car has been custom tuned on the dyno by Amazon Racing andput down 496 rwhp and 536 torque. Modifications are the following:

ENGINE/POWER
Billetflow 2.76 blower pulley and 4 idlers
Billetflow differential brace
JLT cold air intake
Custom oil catch tank
Magnaflow X pipe with high flow cats (passes emissions)
Magnaflow catback exhaust
Diablosport Predator tuned by Amazon Racing
Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump
Nitrous Works nitrous kit with purge, bottle heater, and extras (never sprayed)

Interior/Safety
Sparco Pro 2000 Seats (Very supportive. I am 6'1" 230lb with a muscular build and bad back and I fit in them comfortably)
Simpson 5 pt camlock harnesses (black)
Rear seat changed to dark charcoal gray to match the sparcos better
Aluminum cup holder, vent/temp control and radio knobs interior accents

SUSPENSION/DRIVETRAIN
Wolfe Racecraft through-the-floor subframe connectors
Kenny Brown rear strut tower brace
Kenny Brown springs
MGW short shifter
Falken Azenis RT-615 tires
Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials
Brembo Cobra R big brake kit
Stainless steel brake lines all around
Slotted rotors all around
EBC Red brake pads

ELECTRICAL
Odyssey PC925 drycell battery
Dual beam 6000k HID lights (high and low beam are real hid)
Autometer Lunar Series Boost and Fuel Pressure gauges
FJO Wideband 02 meter mounted on dash

MISC
California Custom Car Noah cover
Cobra R logo floor mats

The car runs and drives great with 0 problems. The nitrous is currently out of the car but can be re-installed at the buyer's request. I pulled it out when I was dynamating the rear trunk area. I have never actually sprayed the car. I also welded up and reinforced the seams in the rear wheel tub area. The car currently sits on the Drag Radials. I have a pair of Falkens that can go back on to match the fronts. I believe I also have another pair of Eagles I can throw in. I also have most all of the stock parts (intake, exhaust, shifter, etc) that will be included with the car. The car received a new clutch from Ford when the throwout bearing was replaced less than 10k miles ago under warranty. I don't want to or really have to sell her, but am at the point in my life where I wish to save for a house and am trying to move away from messing with cars for several years. You will be hard pressed to find a cleaner or better put together and running example. Serious buyers only with cash or finances in order. No trades. $24,000 OBO

Last edited:

Oh Three Cobra

Established Member
4zy0k78.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread