Whipple time

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Unfortunately we don't work for free and aren't comfortable with a $150.00 profit on a $4K kit. Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with in the future and we'll do our best to help you out.

Thanks, Jared

Im a shopper and I wish that things could have worked out better for your price but it didn't and i had to go with the better buy.

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
Placed my order today,............everything is suppose to ship out to me by Friday. So I should see my complete package by the following friday. Got a HELL of a deal on the setup and saved a ton over any prices offered by any other company. Ill post pics of the goodies as soon as they come in !!

LightningClint

Every Last DETAIL
Established Member
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Unfortunately we don't work for free and aren't comfortable with a $150.00 profit on a $4K kit. Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with in the future and we'll do our best to help you out.

Thanks, Jared
^^
Top notch guy and company right there. These guys are absolutley amazing and if they tell you they'll get you the net time around they will definitely make the effort. Sometimes the support that comes with a product is as important as the price. Lethal is one of the few that is still a completely worry free situation when you order anything they list.

Users who are viewing this thread