Whipple question

aldeezy87

Established Member
Hey y'all currently I'm on stock eaton but would like to go Whipple but want to know exactly what i need to order for the install. I looked online for a complete kit but cant find one the comes with everything, only see just the supercharger itself. TIA

TerminatorCobraJP

Established Member
I'm currently gathering parts to do a Whipple swap on my car. It really depends on how far you want to go with it but I'd say the very least you'd want to do is a MAF, some fuel work, a good clutch with a 26 spline input shaft, some cooling mods and a wideband.

Sent from my SM-S536DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

aldeezy87

Established Member
I'm currently gathering parts to do a Whipple swap on my car. It really depends on how far you want to go with it but I'd say the very least you'd want to do is a MAF, some fuel work, a good clutch with a 26 spline input shaft, some cooling mods and a wideband.

I'm looking to be somewhere around maybe 650 whp, possibly 700...where does the stock eaton max out at unported?

TerminatorCobraJP

Established Member
I'm looking to be somewhere around maybe 650 whp, possibly 700...where does the stock eaton max out at unported?
An unported Eaton could maybe get 500WHP but it'd be difficult. For 650-700WHP the 2.3 Whipple can put you right where you want to be.

Users who are viewing this thread