Whipple On!!

MUSTANGDB

Established Member
I just picked up my car from JDM on monday after the whipple install.The car pulled 614 rwhp and 570 rwtq!! :rockon: My air /fuel was right around 11.8 all the way.I probably would see better numbers but JDM went easy on the dyno due to my new centerforce clutch install.

idhitit

Established Member
MUSTANGDB said:
I just picked up my car from JDM on monday after the whipple install.The car pulled 614 rwhp and 570 rwtq!! :rockon: My air /fuel was right around 11.8 all the way.I probably would see better numbers but JDM went easy on the dyno due to my new centerforce clutch install.

awesome numbers!!! what other mods do you have and how much boost were you seeing

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice numbers. Wonder how many will succumb to a Whipple swap this year. :)

MUSTANGDB

Established Member
Yes,I am seeing around 17.5 psi.I am using the 3.0 pulley,but because of my long tubes I am loosing around 1.5 psi.The centerforce I am using is the new dual puck that can deal with high rwhp!!

Last edited:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
You people and your Whipples suck! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Sweet numbers! I bet it feels like a whole new car again. I told my wife I wanted a new blower for the Cobra, and she was all :eek: "You have a new car, what do you need a new blower for!? And you have a blower on the other Mustang, so why do you need a new one??" Guess she will never understand :lol1:

MUSTANGDB

Established Member
The car does feel nice,but I have not had the chance to fully test it until the clutch breaks in!I was a little worried about them dyno testing it(NEW CLUTCH),but I have had nothing but good work from JDM.

kaboom

Yea it's a 03 now shut up
Established Member
MUSTANGDB said:
The car does feel nice,but I have not had the chance to fully test it until the clutch breaks in!I was a little worried about them dyno testing it(NEW CLUTCH),but I have had nothing but good work from JDM.
Yea those guys are definitly a top notch outfit.. :-D

wiz

your daddy!!!
Established Member
very nice! yeah those numbers are right on. i just made 600/551 on a rainy day down here in s. florida. the car feels like a new animal doesnt it!?!? i love it!

Users who are viewing this thread