Whipple Mach Cruise with some WOT

B0B

Established Member
Played around with the GoPro today. WOT is near the end. I ordered an external mic today so I can get some better sound quality.

04 Mach 1
Cobra iron block
Forged crank, Manley H beams, Manley platinum 11cc dish pistons
8 thread C heads, mildly ported
GT cams, comp springs
Mac Longtubes, prochamber, Magnaflow mufflers
T56 6 speed, 26 spline, RXT, MGW
Whipple 2.3 gen II, 3.0" upper, stock teminator lower
Chiseled trunk mount IC res, Aafco dual pass H/E
MM K member, a arms, coilovers, bilstein HD struts
Eibach sportlines w/o isos in rear
lots of other crap.

Enjoy!

[video=youtube;WXPfUG4FT04]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXPfUG4FT04&feature=youtu.be[/video]

B0B

Established Member
If I was building a Mustang right now. Your car is on point, what I'd be doing. Sounds so good.

Thanks man! Its pretty much done except for some chassis stiffening and rear suspension upgrades. Its a pretty well balanced car right now but just needs a few more minor mods. It hooks surprisingly well on the street for the suspension it has now. Way better than any of my previous GT's and any IRS cobra I've driven.

Thanks!

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
its hwy 162 between Buckley and South Prairie

is that a good road to drive spiritedly down? i know further west off orville road it gets nice and curvey before it pops out on meridian just north of eatonville.

B0B

Established Member
Orville road is much better. That's where I usually go if I want to drive a little faster. Between orting and lake kapowsin is my favorite stretch. I will have to get a video in the spring. The road I was on I'm the vid only has one safe stretch with no side roads or driveways. That's why I let off and hit the brakes hard right after I went into 4th.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
Orville road is much better. That's where I usually go if I want to drive a little faster. Between orting and lake kapowsin is my favorite stretch. I will have to get a video in the spring. The road I was on I'm the vid only has one safe stretch with no side roads or driveways. That's why I let off and hit the brakes hard right after I went into 4th.

nice. if you want PM me when you do it and ill mount up my GP and hopefully be able to stay within a football field you and get some nice footage. i have customers in both enumclaw and eatonville and I've driven that road a bunch in my work truck. not nearly as fun in a transit. LOL

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice video! Man does it sound nice. Actually sounds like a local Mach here. You surely do have a really nice setup. Well done sir! :)

B0B

Established Member
Nice video! Man does it sound nice. Actually sounds like a local Mach here. You surely do have a really nice setup. Well done sir! :)

Thanks Bob! How do you like your new MINI? I deal with them everyday at work. The new F56 is a pretty nice improvement over the R56. The jury is still out for me whether I like the looks better though.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like it a lot. Smallest car I've ever owned but it's a lot of fun. The changes to the F56 are definitely controversial. I like the slightly larger size and the move to an all BMW platform. Stock, the motor was sufficient. With my Burger tune, it woke up nicely. It's a bit overloaded with features so it takes quite a bit of time to learn all the center stack controls. But I am definitely enjoying it. Do you work at a MINI dealership?

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
exhaust note is on POINT! man i love prochamber cant wait to get a cobra with another prochamber/stingers combo!!! great vid man! :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread