Whipple Hellcats

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Instead of a Killer Chiller, how about those ice tanks?
I've read and seen that they work pretty good.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
That should look pretty killer Greg.
Definitely post photos when you get them mounted.

Going to look KILLER... please post pics once installed..

Great choices as always Greg!
I run the Firehawks on the Hellcat between DRs and snow tires, they are an excellent performance deal.
Looking forward to seeing the new Demon look.
-J

Here is a quick video I made after switching out to the Factory Reproduction Demon replica wheels. I think they give more of a retro look.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Booky,

Those Monster claws got to go!

Rims look sweet though...

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Here is a quick video I made after switching out to the Factory Reproduction Demon replica wheels. I think they give more of a retro look.
I love it Greg. Looks great.
I saw it first on the Hellcat forum.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Damn I missed your first post, they're usually really good:)
I really like the clean design to match the Demon look.
Now for Lidios tuning and pulley and warp speed!
-J

Pretty much all that is on hold right now James, in fact I am hoping I can hang onto the Hellcat. It was an interesting week to say the least.

I turned 51 years old on Wednesday, but had to go to work because a few people from home office were stopping by.

Long story short, we were informed our parent company was reorganizing and our office was going to be closed as of March.
So after 19 years as a project technician (Draftsman), the wife and I are in for some life changes.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Pretty much all that is on hold right now James, in fact I am hoping I can hang onto the Hellcat. It was an interesting week to say the least.

I turned 51 years old on Wednesday, but had to go to work because a few people from home office were stopping by.

Long story short, we were informed our parent company was reorganizing and our office was going to be closed as of March.
So after 19 years as a project technician (Draftsman), the wife and I are in for some life changes.
Sorry to hear my friend but you will make the right decisions. I have a few contacts and always willing to help a friend. Good luck.
-J

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Good luck going forward to you and your wife Greg.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread