Injector Dynamics Injectors
Upper and Lower Pulley
American Racing Headers
CMS Custom Calibration using HP Tuners
888rwhp/790rwtq @ 21psi on E85

Others

cj428mach

Established Member
I guess I have to say I'm a little surprised at the numbers. I would have thought that much boost and e85 the car would have been over 900rwhp and closer to 1000rwhp.

Nice to live in a day where we can be disappointed by 880rwhp.

Recon

Established Member
Yeah, it just seems that they aren't that much better than the stock blowers. But it's their money and their car, more power to them.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Interesting. But for the price tag of a 4.5, is it really doing that much for the money?

I'd be curious to see if any hell kitty when turbocharged and the power it made.

Zemedici

Established Member
Interesting. But for the price tag of a 4.5, is it really doing that much for the money?

I'd be curious to see if any hell kitty when turbocharged and the power it made.

Whipple is the same price as an OEM Dodge blower. The early blowers have bearing issues , so some guys just upgrade vs having to worry about it ever again.

A turbo kit will be 3x the money the whipple is

Curt@injected

Last one we did made 926 SAE on the largest pulley(21-22 psi) on e85. Car went 9.52 @ 145 first time out full weight on an 18 inch radial. I'd post the link to the thread but not sure if that's against the rules.

We started there but he will most likely come back to pulley it and see what it will really do.

Zemedici

Established Member
Last one we did made 926 SAE on the largest pulley(21-22 psi) on e85. Car went 9.52 @ 145 first time out full weight on an 18 inch radial. I'd post the link to the thread but not sure if that's against the rules.

We started there but he will most likely come back to pulley it and see what it will really do.

You can post the link broham

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Stock blower + N20 went 8.84 though, haven't seen any solid passes out of these Whipple cats yet.

Reminds me of all the Whippled CTS-Vs, where the record is still held (i think) by a stock blower car.

Curt@injected

Stock blower + N20 went 8.84 though, haven't seen any solid passes out of these Whipple cats yet.

Reminds me of all the Whippled CTS-Vs, where the record is still held (i think) by a stock blower car.

You surely don't think that proves the stock blower is better than the whipple do you? It's a result of circumstances not because the stock blower is actually better. Plus no one could tune the whipple for like a year after the thing came out.

We've been 9.50's in a full weight car. Aj just went 8.98 with a whippled car albeit it wasn't a true hellcat and used a 400 trans but still.

Users who are viewing this thread