Whipple guys, please step inside..

WHIPPLE GUYS: Are you running the head cooling mod on your Cobra?

• Yes

Votes: 46 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 16 25.8%

• Total voters

03cobradroptop

Established Member
i am as of this year. had the whipple for 3 years no head cooling mod everything was good too i just did it since i had the time.

JBN

Le Chupacobra
Established Member
over 20k miles with the whipple and close to 50 track passes, no head cooling mod. No cooling issues whatsoever.

ITL Cobra

Established Member
I just did the Whipple upgrade and I was sure to add this. Just extra insurance...

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Peace of mind but it's never been proven 100% to even help. I did it on mine also way before the Whipple went on because there's no way it's gong to hurt. Plenty of Road Racers ragging on their cars that have never done the mod also.

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
Did it when I did the clutch, figured it couldnt hurt anything...whether it works or not.

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
Peace of mind but it's never been proven 100% to even help. I did it on mine also way before the Whipple went on because there's no way it's gong to hurt. Plenty of Road Racers ragging on their cars that have never done the mod also.

Exactly!!! It's never been 100% proven but since my clutch was out, i figured what the hell.

canada cobra

Established Member
no, not installed and no issues - but only 15p.s.i and no track time, strictly street ride.
04 vert, whipple, 60lb injectors, MAFia,bap, centerforcedfx, magnaflows, some other stuff
cobraengine.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread