Whipple crusher for sale

whipplecrusher

Established Member
3.4L WHIPPLE CRUSHER gen 2 not that old has about 2,000 miles on it FOR SALE 5,000 dollors and includes intake,filter,throtle body and might still have a warranty:banana: If you are interested PM me

perry2k12

Established Member
This is terminator buy/sell not terminator talk is he lost? what is that dude talking about?

"That dude" is a moderator on this site and makes/enforces the rules. This thread was originally made in terminator talk but be moved it to buy/sell to help the guy out.

Kwik03DSG

Established Member
This is terminator buy/sell not terminator talk is he lost? what is that dude talking about?

lmao :lol: he moved the thread to the appropriate place sir.

that said OP, if youre willing to sell the intake and TB separately, Id be willing to buy, I need those items for my 2.9 and crusher inlet. Please let me know.

thanks,
Edmund

Jakeyboy696

Established Member
Should really pm people to inform them if you're going to move it cause the comment is just outta place now.

BURGESS04COBRA

Established Member
why are you selling

Why are you selling this and what all are you including in the sale what would I need to run it on my car its stock with a pulley and tune with headers x pipe c&l mass air housing let me know

Users who are viewing this thread