Screaming Yellow cobra is auto ported blower nitrous an bolt on's
vs
Black 03 cobra is whipple built motor 6speed

heads up for $400bucks
ENJOY..

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
Good job coming back around him, both cars looked to work really well on the street.

Last edited:

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Good video, great race.

I hate windsheild stickers, the SY Cobra had 'em in spades!....lol

E

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You'd better know you're making big power and can put it to the pavement if you're racing an auto like Taxi's. Like a number of you noted, the black Cobra jumped, likely because he knew he would need a bit extra off the line to win this one. Taxi ran him down, though.

Taxi, why the lower windshield lettering? It would seem the upper/lower lettering could easily impair your visibility. Just wondering.

MY_TAXY

Established Member
You'd better know you're making big power and can put it to the pavement if you're racing an auto like Taxi's. Like a number of you noted, the black Cobra jumped, likely because he knew he would need a bit extra off the line to win this one. Taxi ran him down, though.

Taxi, why the lower windshield lettering? It would seem the upper/lower lettering could easily impair your visibility. Just wondering.

my top sticker is my car club's name ''DESTRUCTIVE CREATIONS" an bottom sticker is the shop that did my car "VOODOO RACING INNOVATIONS".. out here in vegas u have to represent for all the shit talkers an haters:rockon: an visibility is not like u think u really cant see it when ur inside..

MY_TAXY

Established Member
Is yours a manual valve body or transbrake setup? You need to get some in car videos of it, I'd love to see more of it in action.

here's a pass on the street in car camera watch this video..

[youtube_browser]07LCwCHnrFw[/youtube_browser]

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
Dang!! That's bringing it. Nice vid. How big of a shot you running, and what type of mods on the rear suspension?

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Damn that makes me want to order a 4r70w up now. I want to port my blower and do an auto swap. I went 11.85 @ 117 with a upper pulley stock exhaust and no CAI with the 6 speed driving the shit out of it. I think with a auto and port I'd be able to bust off some high 10s.

Users who are viewing this thread