Whipple, Cammed, Built Cobra- GoPro

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I have a A1000 on my car mounted to the rear bumper.. I seriously can't even hear it.. The only time it gets loud is when I'm low on gas.. But I try to rarely let that happen.

KB01GT

Whipple blown
Established Member
Thanks everyone. Car runs really strong and has been a blast to drive the piss out of while ive been home. Took two 250mi+ drives in the heat and ran awsome. Been doing misc. mods for now- New headlights, tires, Trunk carpet, Redo Stereo, Rad overflow tank and so on. Gonna build a SA this winter and decide which direction to go as far as power after that.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Sounds sick! I am actually only a little over an hour away from you haha. Are there ever any cruises up there?

KB01GT

Whipple blown
Established Member
Sounds sick! I am actually only a little over an hour away from you haha. Are there ever any cruises up there?

Thanks everybody I love the sound. With the dynamat in the car it is super quite in the car but when you stand on it she screams. :banana: We have alot of SVT and terminator cruises in the champaign bloomington area. Look on my youtube for a video from a cruise a few weeks back. Get ahold of me if your interested.:beer:

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Glad to see she's still going strong. Miss her sometimes. Glad it went to a good owner. Keep the vids coming Cody.

bizzmeister

Captain America
Established Member
Awesome man. Car sounds sick even with those crappy go-pros. Could imagine it sounds a million times better in person too.

Users who are viewing this thread