Whipple, Cammed, Built Cobra- GoPro

jpicc

Established Member
I hate the sound quality of the go-pro. I know because I have one also. I can't believe the sound quality for a camera marketed as a motorsports camera.

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
Looks like it runs awesome! What gears are in it? Seems like your gears run out quick. And are you running r888s ? Pretty good traction from the low rolls and dig.

KB01GT

Whipple blown
Established Member
Looks like it runs awesome! What gears are in it? Seems like your gears run out quick. And are you running r888s ? Pretty good traction from the low rolls and dig.

Thanks:beer: Car has 4.10s now. I have 3.55ss for it just debating on building a solid with them. Has nittos on it now but the car hooks. Shocks set right and coilovers with about 150lbs in the trunk between the battery and stereo

Last edited:

KB01GT

Whipple blown
Established Member
do those A1000's get on your nerves? I thought i heard them when you started the car on the side of the road.

Thanks guys. MMR motor has about 5000 hard miles on her and going strong so no complaints here:rockon: A1000 is kinda loud but its in the back of the car and the car has dynamat everywhere so I cant really hear it in car.

Users who are viewing this thread