Whipple, BilletFlow, Stiegemeier Raffles! Click to win!

dougwg

Established Member
you tell me...

only sold 50 tickets...

I might as well just sell the prizes and then give the money to the club...

The whole purpose of a raffle is to raise money for something...this raffle has not raised any money at all....

I think I shold expend this one too. What are your thoughts?

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
dougwg said:
you tell me...

only sold 50 tickets...

I might as well just sell the prizes and then give the money to the club...

The whole purpose of a raffle is to raise money for something...this raffle has not raised any money at all....

I think I shold expend this one too. What are your thoughts?
Your call Doug. Hell I currently hold 10% of all the tickets sold for the BF raffle thus far. I could have bought an upper pulley from you for what I've got invested thus far in the BF raffle alone. Lets not even talk about what I had/have invested in the Whipple and Stieg raffles...

U.M.

BBCOBRA

Established Member
wow this thing just keeps going on and on. I cant believe no more people are getting in on this event. I guess not that many are into giving to charity, which was the intent in the first place.

SVT04

Established Member
I too am surprised at the lack of people buying tickets. I bought 2 on the Whipple at 100 a pop and now may have to buy a couple more....I want that Whipple :beer:

I also have a couple tickets in the Billetflow draw so here's to hoping some more people step up to the plate and buy tickets so we can get the show "on the road" so to speak. :burnout:

dougwg

Established Member
The Motor City Marauders have a raffle going too... it's for a twin screw upgrade for the Trilogy kit....100 tickets @ $100 each

There are only around 150 Marauders running around with the Trilogy kit installed.

so really only around 150 possible people to buy tickets for their raffle. They're almost sold out.

There are around 18,000 03-04 Cobras!!!!!.... and we have only sold 76 tickets out of 200 @ $50 each.....

I am totally baffled :shrug:

And in the BF Raffle your chances of winning are 1 in 16.3 .... you bunch of tight wads :poke:

Last edited:

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
dougwg said:
The Motor City Marauders have a raffle going too... it's for a twin screw upgrade for the Trilogy kit....100 tickets @ $100 each

There are only around 150 Marauders running around with the Trilogy kit installed.

so really only around 150 possible people to buy tickets for their raffle. They're almost sold out.

There are around 18,000 03-04 Cobras!!!!!.... and we have only sold 76 tickets out of 200 @ $50 each.....

I am totally baffled :shrug:

And in the BF Raffle your chances of winning are 1 in 16.3 .... you bunch of tight wads :poke:

I was going to buy one, until I sold my Cobra. Now I have a 5.4 3-valve F150...... otherwise, I would still buy one.

dougwg

Established Member
dvast8n said:
lack of whipple tickets sold bc of adjacent "help LL and get blown" raffle?

I don't know how much that hurt our raffle but it sure didn't help any.

I wish they would have waited till our raffle was completed before starting another raffle. :shrug:

ahh well... Whatcha gunna do :bored:

DonMTV

Established Member
Doug,
I already bought 2 tickets when they were $100 and I thought what they hell I might buy a couple more and I just tried the link and the quantity says N/A and I am unable to change that. Any reason that might be happening?

Don DeMoss

dougwg

Established Member
DonMTV said:
Doug,
I already bought 2 tickets when they were $100 and I thought what they hell I might buy a couple more and I just tried the link and the quantity says N/A and I am unable to change that. Any reason that might be happening?

Don DeMoss

Not sure what happened.... but it's fixed now.

Thanks for the support!

dougwg

Established Member
Motor City Terminator Car Club, BilletFlow Horse Power 52/100
Motor City Terminator Car Club, Whipple Twin Screw 79/200

Users who are viewing this thread