Whipple, BilletFlow, Stiegemeier Raffles! Click to win!

dougwg

Established Member
Motor City Terminator Car Club Raffles!

This is the First Annual Woodward Dream Cruise Raffle to raise funds for the Motor City Terminator Car Club. Proceeds will go to the Burger King in Royal Oak, MI which will donate the money to a scholarship fund. In return, the MCT will be given parking spaces during the Woodward Dream Cruise 2007.

What's in it for you, you might ask.

:rockon:AWESOME PRIZES!!!:rockon:

Besides, how often do you get the chance to WIN GREAT STUFF
for your vehicle, AND make a charitable donation at the same time?​

Please use these links to check out the Raffles...

If you want to win a Whipple go here~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>http://mct-whipple.eventbrite.com

If you want to win BilletFlow stuff go here~~~~~~~~~~~>http://mct-billetflow.eventbrite.com

If you want to win a Stiegemeier Stage IV go here~~~~~~>http://mct-stiegemeier.eventbrite.com

All~~~>http://motorcityterminators.eventbrite.com

Click on the picture to discuss or ask questions
Click on the picture to discuss or ask questions
:rockon: :beer: :rockon: :beer: :rockon: :beer: :rockon:

SVT04

Established Member
I bought 2 tickets on the Whipple when it was stated that 120 tickets would be sold....now my odds are better with only 100 tickets...but I would still like an update on ticket sales. :burnout:

dougwg

Established Member
SVT04 said:
I bought 2 tickets on the Whipple when it was stated that 120 tickets would be sold....now my odds are better with only 100 tickets...but I would still like an update on ticket sales. :burnout:

Yes, we reduced the amount of tickets for the Whipple as well as the BilletFlow Raffles so everyones odds are that much better.

Stiegemeier raffle is almost sold out, only 8 tickets left.

The Whipple and BF raffles still have lots of tickets left.

We are thinking of splitting the Whipple raffle and possibly the BF also.

Which would mean doubling the tickets and cutting the price for tickets in half ($50 for the Whipple, $15 for the BF). For those that have already purchased a ticket they would then have 2 instead of 1 and those that bought 2 would then have 4 etc: this way the odds are the same. IF we do this and someone doesn't like it, we can always issue a refund. I hope we don't have to do this. We must sell atleast 85% of the tickets.

For the Whipple the odds are 1:100 chance of winning, which are GREAT ODDS.

For the Stiegemeier the odds are 1:50 chance of winning, which are GREATER ODDS

For the BilletFlow the odds are 1:20 chance of winning, which are GREATERER ODDS

People should be on this like stickers on ricers.

Last edited:

Homebrew

Established Member
Just bought a ticket for the Stiegemeier raffle. Bought one previously for the billetflow raffle as well.

dougwg

Established Member
Then we will all know that there aren't 85 people in the world that want a Whipple for their Cobra, Lightning or GT500 :dw:

oh, and we will issue refunds

SVT04

Established Member
dougwg said:
Then we will all know that there aren't 85 people in the world that want a Whipple for their Cobra, Lightning or GT500 :dw:

oh, and we will issue refunds

:shrug: Wow ...bummer that would be..I hope you do sell 85+ and don't have to split up the tickets to $50 and double ticket numbers or anything like that .......
There have to be more guys who want a Whipple.... C'MON GUYS STEP UP TO THE PLATE ....$100. 00 is a bargain for good odds to win a Whipple.

P.S.
I just went on and bought 2 tickets for the Billetflow goodies draw too.....

Last edited:

dvast8n

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Yesterday I bought Billetflow ticket but didn't include svtp handle....When you draw my name (Aaron A, scubanorthwest email address) thats me! ;-)

I think I included my handle for the Stieg raffle, if not thats me also! eh eh eh :beer:

Last edited:

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
Dammit Doug. You just keep getting more of my money. I just bought some more tickets. Money well spent for a good cause.

dougwg

Established Member
ONLY 2 STIEGEMEIER TICKETS LEFT

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

we can hold the drawing as soon as they are all gone :poke:

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

dvast8n

Boost Junkie
Established Member
dougwg said:
ONLY 2 STIEGEMEIER TICKETS LEFT

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

we can hold the drawing as soon as they are all gone :poke:

Alright I'm in for another Stiege ticket!

Update: if there were 2 left, I bought 1 so someone else buy that last one!! Let me win already. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
dvast8n said:
Alright I'm in for another Stiege ticket!

Update: if there were 2 left, I bought 1 so someone else buy that last one!! Let me win already. :thumbsup:

I bought the last one :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread