Whipple, BilletFlow, Stiegemeier Raffles! Click to win!

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Would have been nice to be notified directly or even an update made to one of the numerous threads on the raffle you have spread across the Terminator community.

My bad on the misread for the Whipple tickets. I only glanced at it briefly and I thought you had boosted it to 3 tickets per $100 in an effort to generate some more sales...

U.M.

Last edited:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Uncle Meat said:
Would have been nice to be notified directly or even an update made to one of the numerous threads on the raffle you have spread across the Terminator community.

My bad on the misread for the Whipple tickets. I only glanced at it briefly and I thought you had boosted it to 3 tickets per $100 in an effort to generate some more sales...

U.M.

I don't think that 2 threads could be considered 'numerous', but regardless, I apologize for the confusion :shrug:

we felt the raffle website was where people would look for official info......Doug did update this thread and the other will be updated later today.....

Last edited:

SVTim

Beer Me!
Established Member
I want a whipple! I want a whipple! I want a whipple! I want a whipple! I want a whipple!

dougwg

Established Member
Uncle Meat said:
oh..... I thought there was a specific webpage with updates and information concerning all aspects of the raffle...

U.M.

everything cool now?

dougwg

Established Member
ViciousJay said:
DAMN YOU DOUG.... you made me buy a ticket after hearing those TB's are almost ready.... :D

yep, almost.

I'll be sending the first batch to anodizing this week and might be able to start shipping late next week...

dougwg

Established Member
I think we're gunna have to split the tickets on the Whipple raffle.

Price for a ticket will be $50

Everyone that previously bought a ticket will get 2 tickets, people that bought 2 will get 4 etc. This way the odds will stay the same and its fair.

FaYgOkRiS

SVT BOSS 570
Established Member
dougwg said:
I think we're gunna have to split the tickets on the Whipple raffle.

Price for a ticket will be $50

Everyone that previously bought a ticket will get 2 tickets, people that bought 2 will get 4 etc. This way the odds will stay the same and its fair.

oh hell in that case i will buy more

Blksnke

Established Member
Bought my ticket as soon as it came out. hope I win need my blacksnake to go faster:burnout: If I do win will JP by mine back???????

Users who are viewing this thread