Whipple 5.0 vs KB Cobra

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
both maxed out, on stock internals, easy win for the Terminator. If both are on pump gas, easy win for the 5.0.. (higher compression makes for more power in the 5.0, MUCH better internals in the Terminator make for more total power)

Not quite sure I follow- a motor's not going to make more power just because the pistons and rods are forged. There have been plenty of stock block Coyotes on various power adders in the 800-900rw range. Sure, they won't hold it for long before the rods go poof, but they can do it a few times.

Pulley for pulley on the same charger the 5.0 wins due to higher CR, tivct and better flowing heads. The stock manifolds don't really cork it up much either.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
Not quite sure I follow- a motor's not going to make more power just because the pistons and rods are forged. There have been plenty of stock block Coyotes on various power adders in the 800-900rw range. Sure, they won't hold it for long before the rods go poof, but they can do it a few times.

Pulley for pulley on the same charger the 5.0 wins due to higher CR, tivct and better flowing heads. The stock manifolds don't really cork it up much either.

like I said.. maxed out on stock internals a Terminator will last longer, on pump gas, a Coyote will make more power..

there are Terminators that hit 1200 hp at the wheels on stock internals.. I don't think there are any Coyotes that can even attempt that, the rods and piston's just aren't strong enough..

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
according to what i've read the differences are not all that great. slightly better flowing heads and the bore and stroke have increased over the 4.6 plus it'a an aluminum block so it's lighter. you make it seem like night and day but it's not. as far as the 5.0 being a mod motor, well it is. mod does not refer to the motors themselves but the assembly plant and tooling. like i said before you need to do some more reading.

Ford modular engines.. 4.6, 5.0, 5.4 5.8, and 6.8.. all can be built on the same assembly line without having to retool..

cobrakon

Established Member
like I said.. maxed out on stock internals a Terminator will last longer, on pump gas, a Coyote will make more power..

there are Terminators that hit 1200 hp at the wheels on stock internals.. I don't think there are any Coyotes that can even attempt that, the rods and piston's just aren't strong enough..

1200hp on a stock motor is incredible.

Last edited:

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
I don't care what Wikipedia says. Take a Coyote and a 4.6 and see what pieces interchange. Not very many. A 4.6 Modular and a Coyote are very different motors.

Again... I have said multiple times the 5.0 is a great car.

The problem is your insistance that it is a "way better" car than an 03/04.

I have a problem with that statement.

I am not a huge fan of the 5.0's exterior, I don't really care if the 5.0 has a nicer plastic interior.

Cobra is F/I which opens a lot of potential. I prefer a well built IRS.

FLSF connectors and coilovers help the front a lot with handling. Plenty of IRS Cobras racing track and doing well.

YOUR opinion is the 5.0 is a much better car based on YOUR criteria. Can you not see this?

I prefer a fully forged, F/I car with IRS over a larger N/A motor with a SRA.

Does that mean a Cobra is a way better car...Nope...but better for me.

Last edited:

JesseSVTJames

Established Member
Im happy with my Cobra... Actually more than happy! I test drove a '12 5.0, wasnt overly impressed other than the computer features. 1/4 mile time and such. Made for a fun test drive.

Would I ever consider it again... Not a chance! Terminator for the win. When I see local 5.0 owners they usually dont talk any sort s*** it is usually "Damn a Terminator"! My 5.0 is far superior is one thing I HAVE never heard and would laugh in their face the day it occurs. So... I offer you this JROC...:dancenana: Yes I am a NEWB!

Last edited:

Jroc

Established Member
i know you're trying to convince me of the huge differences between the coyote and terminator block but you didn't. you did just the opposite. you seemed to have proven my point, thanks. the first production modular motor was a 4.6 2v sohc built in 1991. so yes, your 99 gt motor and terminator motor built at different plants are both mod motors and so is the coyote.

Well then I don't really give a shit.

I've always disageed with a lot of your posts, but now I'm just even more amazed at how much nonsense comes out of you.

No shit subframes make the car handle better. I wasn't asking for your opionon on how to improve handling. I was stating the differences between the two cars and how that helps the new 5.0's handling rather than this vaunted stiffer chasis. Maybe I should've added that to the ricer comment I mentioned.

Its not like this car requires a lighter block to lose weight on the front end to make it handle better. Will it do wonders, yeah, but the car can handle quite well without it, with normal suspension upgrades, including SFC's. And a step further, yeah the coil overs. Want to go further, yeah, then you start with the K membes and other bits. No need to spout your knowledge as it doesn't impress me.

And WTF, you're actually telling me your L handles better than your Cobra. Keep dreaming, and pass whateve you're smoking over. You complain about the cobra's weight distribution and crap handling, yet your truck with even worse weight distribution, total weight, and..........****ing leaf springs is going to handle better.:bash: Dont' get me wong I think a L would be a cool truck to own, but come on.

You're all overr the place. You even contradict yourself again as you have in your other posts.

Spare me the "I've driven tons of S197's." I've owned an 07 GT500, I know what they handle like, I know what they are like on the inside, and have experienced the improved build quality. Did it handle better than any other SRA car I've owned, pobably but not entirely sure.. But when you live in a state where the roads are generally crap and twisty, the SRA shows its weakness and age, even with the improved chasis/panhard bar/coil overs ect. Does my Cobra do better, I really couldn't tell you, but I prefer an IRS no matter what the car. (Can't wait for Ford to put another IRS in the new Mustangs)

Was it a better build quality (07 gt500), yeah, but lets face it, that doesn't mean shit. Its still poor for a car in that era anyway. My g/f's 06 M35 made my gt500 feel like a POS on the inside. Its like that one of the biggest areguments you guys state about the new car. Of course its built better, no one is arguing that. Get over it.

And if 50% of the cars at that power level grenade the motor, I garauntee you with similar circumstances very few other cars would even have that survival rate, given the same treatment. Yeah, only cooling mod is to build the motor... Whatever. No one ever said these motors are perfect, but pretty damn good to begin with. There are tons of guys road racing these cars, doing different cooling mods. Will these always save the motor, no, but they help.

But like I said in my previous post, 2 different platforms, different packages, different advantages and disadvantages....

Well if you want to be an ignorant fanboy then I don't care.

You're confusing what I'm trying to say about in-floor SFC's. While yes they will improve the chassis tremendously, I'm telling you that you'll realize how flimsy your cars platform actually is by seeing what actually hold and supports the vehicles weight, and power. It's a wonder that the center of the chassis between the subframes doesn't droop down to the floor. Why do you think that Foxbody/SN95 chassis's twist bad and shrink over time if you don't beef them up. This is nothing new. Hell it isn't even post-S197. People have know that they are soft, and flimsy chassis for just about ever since they were introduced. Oddly you don't have to perform these band-aid mods on a S197 because they do not need them.

No the 03/04 Cobra will never handle well compared to a good handling car like a Vette or something like that. I don't care about some Griggs or Steeda car on Youtube because those cars are very one sided to be able to handle well and compromise heavily in pretty much every other area. An aluminum block will not do wonders for the car, but it will improve it. No C/O's will not turn a Terminator into a great handling car. Trust me I drove on some a MM C/O setup that was geared towards handling, and it didn't just transform my cars handling. It made it into a little bit flatter corning car than stock, and it would corner a little better than stock, but it sure wasn't some amazing difference, and it's handling still felt very much like a 03/04 Cobras handling which is pushy. Yes I honestly prefer my L's handling to my Cobra at least below say 65 MPH. My L has much more grip than my Cobra or any old Mustang I ever had, it plants it's power way better, and it's more predictable about approaching it's limits. It doesn't feel as flickable, and it won't change lanes as fast as my Cobra would, and it's high speed stability is noticeable behind my Cobras but what I've told you about it is real, and if it wasn't I wouldn't BS about. My truck handling is my favorite performance aspect of it. It's a 13 second truck, but it feels slow as balls to me compared to my old Terminator, but it amazes me how much grip and composer it has in a turn for a 1/2 truck. Also I'm pretty sure a L and Terminator have the same F/R weight distribution. It still feels like a truck, just a really good handling one. A terminator is not a good handling car in the world of performance vehicles.

Point out some of my contractions.

You've likely never driven a 10+ Mustang. The new GT's are way better handlers than a 07-09 GT500 which felt much like an improved Terminator with a bunch of noise dive, and body roll in a turn and during braking. Just doing a few simple suspension and chassis mods will not make a Terminator a better handler or more capable corner than a new GT. Maybe if you throw some very sticky tires at it, but that's anything.

Did I not say that the cooling mods are not beneficial on a "street car." I don't care how much coolant you have in your system it's still going to come up to X temps it's just going to take longer for your motor to come up to temp. Still at the track being able to ice the coolant system is very beneficial. A bigger H/E won't do shit on the street other than improve the cars cosmetics, but it might if you're constantly boosting and running high speeds like you are when RR. A HCM is the most overrated Terminator mods there is. The theory behind them is sound, but plenty of people have developed head tick, and burnt up OEM motors running HCM's. IMHO the most beneficial cooling mods for a street drive Terminator are a more efficient blower, and a smartly built motor.

There are plenty of performance car motors that will safely support what a OEM Terminator motor will support safely. No most these cars will not survive a dyno pull or 2 making 1,200 whp, but that power would last no it in the real world before breaking the Terminators motor.

Unfortunately the Terminators/SN95 cars advantages are few compared to the new Mustangs.

Last edited:

Jroc

Established Member
Im happy with my Cobra... Actually more than happy! I test drove a '12 5.0, wasnt overly impressed other than the computer features. 1/4 mile time and such. Made for a fun test drive.

Would I ever consider it again... Not a chance! Terminator for the win. When I see local 5.0 owners they usually dont talk any sort s*** it is usually "Damn a Terminator"! My 5.0 is far superior is one thing I HAVE never heard and would laugh in their face the day it occurs. So... I offer you this JROC...:dancenana: Yes I am a NEWB!

Okay not many people are going to talk shit to someone with a 666 whp Terminator. That would be stupid unless they feel like getting egg in the face if they aren't working with a very fast car. Yes a modded Terminator is a more impressive car than a stock 5.0 under power. I felt a stock Coyote was more impressive than any stock Terminator I've ever driven though.

Enjoy your Terminator. They are very fun. Still they are not a better car than a new Mustang GT.

cobrakon

Established Member
Okay not many people are going to talk shit to someone with a 666 whp Terminator. That would be stupid unless they feel like getting egg in the face if they aren't working with a very fast car. Yes a modded Terminator is a more impressive car than a stock 5.0 under power. I felt a stock Coyote was more impressive than any stock Terminator I've ever driven though.

Enjoy your Terminator. They are very fun. Still they are not a better car than a new Mustang GT.

why do you defend the 5.0 so vociferously when you dont even own one???

Jroc

Established Member
why do you defend the 5.0 so vociferously when you dont even own one???

Because for one I'm not a Terminator fanboy I'm a Ford fanboy, for another I'm real about shit and a new Mustang is a much better car than a older SN95, and another reason is I get tired or Terminator owners BS thinking there cars are the best thing since sliced bread. Terminator owners always accuse the 5.0 guys of starting shit, but y'all started it back in the day when the 5.0's first dropped.

Whats not to like about the new 5.0's unless you fined them unattractive? Compared to a Terminator they're a lighter, better balanced, more refined car, built on a much improved platform, with the latest and greatest model of Ford motor. They'll support 600+ whp with no problem, will get there fairly easy with some boost, and they get much better MPG's. Who cares if they're not a SVT vehicle? A Boss 302 is just a regular Ford(i.e non-SVT) Mustang, and I would rather have a Boss 302 LS than even a new GT500 which I would love to have BTW.

Why do you and many other Terminator owners get pissed when talking about how good the 5.0 Mustangs are?

Last edited:

cobrakon

Established Member
Because for one I'm not a Terminator fanboy I'm a Ford fanboy, for another I'm real about shit and a new Mustang is a much better car than a older SN95, and another reason is I get tired or Terminator owners BS thinking there cars are the best thing since sliced bread. Terminator owners always accuse the 5.0 guys of starting shit, but y'all started it back in the day when the 5.0's first dropped.

Whats not to like about the new 5.0's unless you fined them unattractive? Compared to a Terminator they're a lighter, better balanced, more refined car, built on a much improved platform, with the latest and greatest model of Ford motor. They'll support 600+ whp with no problem, will get there fairly easy with some boost, and they get much better MPG's. Who cares if they're not a SVT vehicle? A Boss 302 is just a regular Ford(i.e non-SVT) Mustang, and I would rather have a Boss 302 LS than even a new GT500 which I would love to have BTW.

Why do you and many other Terminator owners get pissed when talking about how good the 5.0 Mustangs are?

would you rather have a chevy zl1 or a boss 302?

Qwk GT

Established Member
Well then I don't really give a shit.

Well if you want to be an ignorant fanboy then I don't care.

You're confusing what I'm trying to say about in-floor SFC's. While yes they will improve the chassis tremendously, I'm telling you that you'll realize how flimsy your cars platform actually is by seeing what actually hold and supports the vehicles weight, and power. It's a wonder that the center of the chassis between the subframes doesn't droop down to the floor. Why do you think that Foxbody/SN95 chassis's twist bad and shrink over time if you don't beef them up. This is nothing new. Hell it isn't even post-S197. People have know that they are soft, and flimsy chassis for just about ever since they were introduced. Oddly you don't have to perform these band-aid mods on a S197 because they do not need them.

No the 03/04 Cobra will never handle well compared to a good handling car like a Vette or something like that. I don't care about some Griggs or Steeda car on Youtube because those cars are very one sided to be able to handle well and compromise heavily in pretty much every other area. An aluminum block will not do wonders for the car, but it will improve it. No C/O's will not turn a Terminator into a great handling car. Trust me I drove on some a MM C/O setup that was geared towards handling, and it didn't just transform my cars handling. It made it into a little bit flatter corning car than stock, and it would corner a little better than stock, but it sure wasn't some amazing difference, and it's handling still felt very much like a 03/04 Cobras handling which is pushy. Yes I honestly prefer my L's handling to my Cobra at least below say 65 MPH. My L has much more grip than my Cobra or any old Mustang I ever had, it plants it's power way better, and it's more predictable about approaching it's limits. It doesn't feel as flickable, and it won't change lanes as fast as my Cobra would, and it's high speed stability is noticeable behind my Cobras but what I've told you about it is real, and if it wasn't I wouldn't BS about. My truck handling is my favorite performance aspect of it. It's a 13 second truck, but it feels slow as balls to me compared to my old Terminator, but it amazes me how much grip and composer it has in a turn for a 1/2 truck. Also I'm pretty sure a L and Terminator have the same F/R weight distribution. It still feels like a truck, just a really good handling one. A terminator is not a good handling car in the world of performance vehicles.

Point out some of my contractions.

You've likely never driven a 10+ Mustang. The new GT's are way better handlers than a 07-09 GT500 which felt much like an improved Terminator with a bunch of noise dive, and body roll in a turn and during braking. Just doing a few simple suspension and chassis mods will not make a Terminator a better handler or more capable corner than a new GT. Maybe if you throw some very sticky tires at it, but that's anything.

Did I not say that the cooling mods are not beneficial on a "street car." I don't care how much coolant you have in your system it's still going to come up to X temps it's just going to take longer for your motor to come up to temp. Still at the track being able to ice the coolant system is very beneficial. A bigger H/E won't do shit on the street other than improve the cars cosmetics, but it might if you're constantly boosting and running high speeds like you are when RR. A HCM is the most overrated Terminator mods there is. The theory behind them is sound, but plenty of people have developed head tick, and burnt up OEM motors running HCM's. IMHO the most beneficial cooling mods for a street drive Terminator are a more efficient blower, and a smartly built motor.

There are plenty of performance car motors that will safely support what a OEM Terminator motor will support safely. No most these cars will not survive a dyno pull or 2 making 1,200 whp, but that power would last no it in the real world before breaking the Terminators motor.

Unfortunately the Terminators/SN95 cars advantages are few compared to the new Mustangs.

Of course you call me a fanboy. Whatever. You have your opions and unlike you, I'm not out to convince you otherwise.

Too much to comment on. For a non track normal street car, a regular set of SFC's will be fine IMO. Whether or not people want to choose for any kind of differnt SFC is there choice. I dont know how many times I have to say it, no one is arguing about the difference in the chasis.

You take everything I say out of proportion. I never once argued that a terminator will outhandle a vette, yet you just put that out there to try to prove some point that all I see is one sided. Your normal suspension mods and chasis stiffening will do wonders on the car. My 95 with just springs/shocks/struts, FLSFC and strut tower made it feel completely different. I'd assume a similar difference in any 03/04, and thats prettys basic upgrades, not going into c/o or any other advanced upgrades. Griggs, MM or whatever cars that you mention on youtube, no one even brought that up, but since you did they are out there. Stiffen the chasis, and do enough suspension upgrades, and it will handle just as well. Its not the chasis that makes the new cars handle so much greater, its the suspension that they come with. Obvously the chasis hellps, but the improvement is mainly from the suspension.

I'm sure a new gt will handle better than a 07-09 gt500, purely due to the weight. But the differences between the 2 S197's generations are not going to be that big of a difference. I was referencing more of this vaunted quaility crap I keep reading.

You've lost any credibility to me when you state you truck handles better. (which was one of your contraditions.... Doesn't handle as well but more flickable and stable at high speeds or when pushing it, along with all others mentioned by other users in your previous posts) It doesn't have the same weight distribution. An empty bed truck with a big cast iron block and similar supercharger equipment on front, vs a car with a heavy ass IRS in the back. Sorry its not. Period. And it doesn't handle better.... Seriously, wtf.

Stop the ****ing lecturing on the mods needed to be done. I've owned both. I don't need, asked, nor want your opinon/advice. I'm not a fanboy and haven't said anykind of fanboy statements, but because I disagree with you I am. I like my car plain and simple. I've owned 2 of them, and the gt500. You owned your car for what a year before to wrecked it, yet you are the god of knowledge when it comes to this car.

You're an average know it all on the internet, big surprise.

Last edited:

Jroc

Established Member
Of course you call me a fanboy. Whatever. You have your opions and unlike you, I'm not out to convince you otherwise.

Too much to comment on. For a non track normal street car, a regular set of SFC's will be fine IMO. Whether or not people want to choose for any kind of differnt SFC is there choice. I dont know how many times I have to say it, no one is arguing about the difference in the chasis.

You take everything I say out of proportion. I never once argued that a terminator will outhandle a vette, yet you just put that out there to try to prove some point that all I see is one sided. Your normal suspension mods and chasis stiffening will do wonders on the car. Again, its all you guys got to argue. Stiffen the chasis, and do enough suspension upgrades, and it will handle just as well. Its not the chasis that makes the new cars handle so much greater, its the suspension that they come with. Obvously the chasis hellps, but the improvement is mainly from the suspension.

I'm sure a new gt will handle better than a 07-09 gt500, purely due to the weight. But the differences between the 2 S197's generations are not going to be that big of a difference. I was referencing more of this vaunted quaility crap I keep reading.

You've lost any credibility to me when you state you truck handles better. It doesn't have the same weight distribution. An empty bed truck with a big cast iron block and similar supercharger equipment on front, vs a car with a heavy ass IRS in the back. Sorry its not. Period.

But seriously, stop ****ing lecturing me on the mods needed to be done. I've owned both. I don't need, nor want your advice. I'm not a fanboy and haven't said anykind of fanboy statements, but because I disagree with you I am. I like my car plain and simple. I've owned 2 of them, and the gt500. You owned your car for what a year before to wrecked it, yet you are the god of knowledge when it comes to this car.

You're average know it all on the internet, big surprise.

Having to do a bunch of chassis mods to stiffen up a Foxbody/SN95 is like polishing a turd.

Get your panties all wadded that I prefer my L's behavior in a turn to my old 03 Cobra when it was both stock and modded, but I do, and my truck produces more grip. You want me to lie about it and say it doesn't when it in fact does? And just so you know both vehicles have a 57% front 43% rear weight distribution.(wonder what that Cobra weight distribution is with a SRA swap?) Google it if you don't believe that.(you ****ing know it all) If it makes you feel better I drove a Challenger R/T a few weeks ago and thought my L was a much better feeling handler than that car.

If you honestly think that a few simple mods will make a SN95 car handle as well as a new 2010+ Mustang then you are either ignorant, blind or stupid. I'm not trying to preach to you about mods I'm being real with you. You can add all solid rear bushings, C/O's, FLSFC's, get them counter balanced and all that shit, and it will not be close to the overall handling prowess a stock new GT has. Trust me I've owned that cobra. Why do you think pretty much every serious RR company that builds parts for the Foxbody/SN95 cars changes their suspensions geometry so much? Because it's piss poor. A S197 on the other hand has got great suspension placement and geometry. Deny it if you want but its the honest to good truth. Serious Foxbody/SN95 RR's that are competitive with higher end cars get a whole lot more extreme than the street setup you are implying.

I don't care if you watch this or not, but do you honestly think those simple mods will make a 03/04 Cobra compete this well against a new M3, or lap Willow Springs this well?
Super Coupes Track Attack! - 2011 Ford Mustang GT vs 2011 BMW M3 Coupe - YouTube

Your chassis and front suspension placement and design came from this car, and the IRS on the Cobra is not that great compared to the IRS on my performance cars as it's just a IRS mounted to a subframe that's mounted in the SRA mounting locations, but I will admit it's much better than the offset 4link design, but I plan to stay SRA in my Foxbody, and use either a Steeda 5link1, or a Torque arm setup.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Fairmont

I hope you do like your car. You should, but it's far from the best thing on earth and not nearly then best Mustang there is.

Well mofo if you don't want me talking to you then don't argue with me.

Your the average Terminator fanboy. Don't tell me your not because you are. This is a stupid ass debate as the new S197 cars are much better and the 2010+ S197's are much better handlers from the factory than the original 05-09's.

Last edited:

Qwk GT

Established Member
Having to do a bunch of chassis mods to stiffen up a Foxbody/SN95 is like polishing a turd.

Get your panties all wadded that I prefer my L's behavior in a turn to my old 03 Cobra when it was both stock and modded, but I do, and my truck produces more grip. You want me to lie about it and say it doesn't when it in fact does? And just so you know both vehicles have a 57% front 43% rear weight distribution.(wonder what that Cobra weight distribution is with a SRA swap?) Google it if you don't believe that.(you ****ing know it all) If it makes you feel better I drove a Challenger R/T a few weeks ago and thought my L was a much better feeling handler than that car.

If you honestly think that a few simple mods will make a SN95 car handle as well as a new 2010+ Mustang then you are either ignorant, blind or stupid. I'm not trying to preach to you about mods I'm being real with you. You can add all solid rear bushings, C/O's, FLSFC's, get them counter balanced and all that shit, and it will not be close to the overall handling prowess a stock new GT has. Trust me I've owned that cobra. Why do you think pretty much every serious RR company that builds parts for the Foxbody/SN95 cars changes their suspensions geometry so much? Because it's piss poor. A S197 on the other hand has got great suspension placement and geometry. Deny it if you want but its the honest to good truth. Serious Foxbody/SN95 RR's that are competitive with higher end cars get a whole lot more extreme than the street setup you are implying.

I don't care if you watch this or not, but do you honestly think those simple mods will make a 03/04 Cobra compete this well against a new M3, or lap Willow Springs this well?
Super Coupes Track Attack! - 2011 Ford Mustang GT vs 2011 BMW M3 Coupe - YouTube

Your chassis and front suspension placement and design came from this car, and the IRS on the Cobra is not that great compared to the IRS on my performance cars as it's just a IRS mounted to a subframe that's mounted in the SRA mounting locations, but I will admit it's much better than the offset 4link design, but I plan to stay SRA in my Foxbody, and use either a Steeda 5link1, or a Torque arm setup.
Ford Fairmont - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hope you do like your car. You should, but it's far from the best thing on earth and not nearly then best Mustang there is.

Well mofo if you don't want me talking to you then don't argue with me.

Your the average Terminator fanboy. Don't tell me your not because you are. This is a stupid ass debate as the new S197 cars are much better and the 2010+ S197's are much better handlers from the factory than the original 05-09's.

Again, putting words in my mouth to try to prove a point. I never said simple suspension mods would make it handle as well as a new gt. I said if you threw enough at it, I'd think it would. I guess I should've added an IMO to it. And there are plenty of mods to try there. Will just c/o and other bits be enough, or would you need a lighter k member, I really couldn't tell you. Most c/o are adjustable as well, but let me guess you just had it dialed in so well theres no way another car would handle as good as yours. Even with all of that, its my opinoin and I guess the only way is to find one like that and take a lap around a track or do skidpad/slalom tests, which no one does so who knows. And just like your lame ass statement about handling like a vette, I also never once said the suspension geometry is great, or that its a world class handler. Garbage statements to try to prove a point.

I never said the 03/04 was better overall car either, or that the 03/04 was the best mustang ever. (More garbage from you) But the advantages it does have is why I prefer it. At least I've owned an S197 to know what they are like, and I've owned enough of them to where unless the new car/design is spectacular I'll probably move on to a different car. (But due to the condition of the one I have, I probably still have this one as well)

Never once did I need any of your input regarding how to mod the car, but like most internet know it all's you just spout off this shit to try to improve your credibility. You could easily argue your point without resorting to that, but like most on the net you spew off all that crap to make us all awe at your infinite knowledge. Which most of the crap you're saying is widely known among cobra owners. Including the IRS, which I know is a half ass attempt but I've owned an SRA sn95, and can tell you even with a crap design I still prefer it.

Fanboy, whatever. I've owned more cars than just the terminator, but yeah whatever. You come off as more of a fanboy of the L than I do of my car. You think your truck handles better than a cobra, ok.....:rollseyes Better than a new RT, lol.... Weight distribution, I just googled it. You got me there, they have the same. Still not going to handle better than a cobra. While trying to get this info found the skidpad rating which is less than the cobra. Hate quoting mags but had to find out about the distribution.

I don't care if you talk to me/quote me. I just don't need your info as its widely known already. And again, like most cobra owners, I know its based off of an old chasis design. I think this is like the 3rd or 4th time I've said it. But agian, there you go spewing off this shit.

Know it all, far from it. You don't see me giving lectures on what car is better or what needs to be done to make a car respectible. But you on the other hand.......

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread