Whipple 4.0 Ford Gt vs Mclaren Mp4 12c

LS1SS

Established Member
Hopefully i posted this correctly.[video=youtube_share;cS7f1f30Qh0]http://youtu.be/cS7f1f30Qh0[/video]

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Great video. GT sounds ridiculous. Good editing too. This is what we like to see!

mystickb1996

Established Member
I posted this in the gt vs MP4 thread with some close up pics. I met the owner of the gt when I lived in Chicago, he definitely can drive, If you haven't seen the race with him against the evo it's pretty nuts... Nuts of steel man

LS1SS

Established Member
Here you go man.[video=youtube_share;V5Tg2J7yubI]http://youtu.be/V5Tg2J7yubI[/video]

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
That is pretty crazy that GT on ET Street kept up off the line with an EVO on Hoosiers. We're those slicks or the DRs?

Last edited:

mystickb1996

Established Member
I agree, it's all on how he rides that clutch out and modulates the throttle. Not dumping 850whp creating a smoke show like 80% of ppl do whenthere nerves are going. . Pretty impressive shit. And he almost loses it but pulls it together. Thanks for posting

LS1SS

Established Member
I agree, it's all on how he rides that clutch out and modulates the throttle. Not dumping 850whp creating a smoke show like 80% of ppl do whenthere nerves are going. . Pretty impressive shit. And he almost loses it but pulls it together. Thanks for posting
No problem man dude in the ford gt can definitely drive.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That Evo was stout, but the FGT got by with a win. In the first video racing the Mclaren......:bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread