Whipple 2.9L Supercharger Pricing Released! Only at Lethal!

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
:rockon::beer::thumbsup::banana::dancenana: :rockon::beer::thumbsup::banana::dancenana:

:rockon::beer::thumbsup::banana::dancenana: :rockon::beer::thumbsup::banana::dancenana:

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
:beer::rockon::bowdown:
Thanks for the update Jared!! Sign me up if it's sometime soon!!! Need me to drive to Florida and be a test fit car?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
If anything wouldn't they need a test car at whipple in fresno, ca?

There's one there now. Svtboost who's a member here has had his car there for final fitment and testing. I'm sure he'll share the results once it's all done.

Thanks, Jared

Whippedmach

Established Member
OMG if this thing is in development now that is amazing i really hope its ready by april early may, if so i'll buy one as soon as available.

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
Damn it's crazy on how many 2.3 are going to be flooding the market once these come out.
Guess I'd better do something quick to beat the rush, lol.

TheDarkness03

MOAR DOTS!!!
Established Member
Damn it's crazy on how many 2.3 are going to be flooding the market once these come out.
Guess I'd better do something quick to beat the rush, lol.

hell, looks like i'll probably still be ending up with a 2.3 then if this thing comes out soon...im sure someone will be looking to upgrade and sell me one for cheap :beer:

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
hell, looks like i'll probably still be ending up with a 2.3 then if this thing comes out soon...im sure someone will be looking to upgrade and sell me one for cheap :beer:

true. that, or the price of a new 2.3 may go down

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
Jared, Hey I know you can't give us a time frame on the 2.9's but do you think it will be around summer? I am going Whipple and would like to hold out for this one but need an estimate of the 2.9's arrival. Thnks for your help.

breoland

Established Member
im in the same boat as others. i have a stock cobra that i am looking to go whipple. if there was a 2.9 out i wouldnt even waste my time on buying the 2.3. I can even wait till next year...just dont want to buy a 2.3 and a few months later a 2.9 comes out

KEEP US POSTED

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Jared, Hey I know you can't give us a time frame on the 2.9's but do you think it will be around summer? I am going Whipple and would like to hold out for this one but need an estimate of the 2.9's arrival. Thnks for your help.

Highly doubt it. There are other projects that are on the list before a 2.9L for the 03-04 Cobra. I would say IF, IF they do decide to go forward with a Cobra 2.9L it probably wont get rolling until the end of this year. We will keep everyone informed once we get more info. For now, its almost time for the 2.9L for the GT500 :beer:

breoland

Established Member
how about now...any word on the 2.9 for an 03/04 cobra and if so they can test it on my car:)

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
how about now...any word on the 2.9 for an 03/04 cobra and if so they can test it on my car:)

Nothing yet. It's going to be several months even before they start the project.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you in the meantime.

Thanks, Jared

breoland

Established Member
Nothing yet. It's going to be several months even before they start the project.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you in the meantime.

Thanks, Jared

I really want to go whipple but knowing there is a possibility of a 2.9 coming out i might as well wait...in the mean time im going to have to get the supporting mods
Any sales coming up

mrpork

Established Member
well i was about to purchase mine tomorrow but now i have to wait and talk to lethal about this new 2.9:banana:

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
God, i would soooo purchase a 2.9l....cannot wait!! guess ima just have to skip kenne bell:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread