whipple 2.3 for 2011-2014 mustang 5.0

selbyvince

Established Member
Listing this for my buddy, so for any haggling in price and/or serious buyer's questions; please call or text him @ 985-278-2324 Ray

he bought the supercharger used, then bought all the rest of the parts new from roush to complete the kit MINUS the lower intake manifold. Everything else is there.

-6000 mile whipple 2.3 supercharger w/ 3.5 pulley
-Gt500 throttle body
-All roush parts for the install (inter-cooler electric pump etc minus the intake manifold)(all brand new in the box)
-Wiring for automatic transmission
-Siemens 60Lb fuel injectors ev1 with the ev6 adapter

$3000 + shipping and paypal fees

TheAlpha

Established Member
Roush has it listed in their upgrade fuel kit intake manifold fuel pump fuel rail 47lb injectors all for 2,000. Obviously I don't need the hol kit

selbyvince

Established Member
Damn good price, GLWS

:beer:

Any clue as to how much the manifold costs?

that i dont know, he was ordering everything from roush, and they wanted to sell it to him with the fuel upgrade, and he didnt want to do that, and i think he has other plans with the car now so hes just selling out. Idk if you can get just the manifold or not, or get it from someone else. but thats just the only thing he doesnt have, you would have to do a little research.

Roush has it listed in their upgrade fuel kit intake manifold fuel pump fuel rail 47lb injectors all for 2,000. Obviously I don't need the hol kit

you are correct. i dont think they wanted to sell it to him without the fuel kit, but i may be wrong.

selbyvince

Established Member

you could of told me you made an account lol!!!

Fellas, this is the guy that has this kit for sale. He just didnt have an account/ enough posts here, so i posted it for him. Text/call or reply here with questions, and dont worry, i wouldnt of posted it if this guy wasnt a legitimate seller, check my feedback, you wont be disappointed.

TheAlpha

Established Member
you could of told me you made an account lol!!!

Fellas, this is the guy that has this kit for sale. He just didnt have an account/ enough posts here, so i posted it for him. Text/call or reply here with questions, and dont worry, i wouldnt of posted it if this guy wasnt a legitimate seller, check my feedback, you wont be disappointed.

I'm under cover bro shhhh lol

TheAlpha

Established Member
Damn! Great deal. What's next?

Lol that's low as imma go I got the head unit on eBay for 1300
If no one buys the hol kit off here ill return the parts to roush but I gotta pay a restocking fee and pay to have it shipped I'm avoiding the hassle lol! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread