Which Wideband with SCT Livewire TS+

hex99CobraConv

Established Member
So I just installed my Livewire TS + and been using Livelink to change the Configuration and a few other things. I want to view and datalog AFR and was wondering what the Terminator guys are using for wideband kits to interface using SCT's Firewire analog input.

Please help me decide between Innovate (LC2 or MTX-L), AEM (X-series), PLX (SM-AFR gen 4), or Aeroforce kit?

Any guidance on the best unit for use with the SCT Livewire would be great. Looking for something that will be durable, accurate, and easy to keep in calibration.

Thanks!

Rick

351stang

Beast ZL1
Established Member
I've been really happy with my Dynojet Wideband Commander Gen1 with my Xcal 2. Older stuff, but works flawlessly and is user friendly. It also has internal datalogging, which I hooked up to activate off the fog light button (hard wired fogs to come on all the time with the headlights). The "old" gauges matched the factory gauges decently with the green bulb condom.

gauges001_zps17zmltuj.jpg

gauges002_zpsub95qmnx.jpg

hex99CobraConv

Established Member
03cobra#694,

Where did you get that Colomn gauge holder? Are you happy with it?

I'm trying to keep things as stock looking as possible... can't find a good windshield mount gauge setup/pod.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
03cobra#694,

Where did you get that Colomn gauge holder? Are you happy with it?

I'm trying to keep things as stock looking as possible... can't find a good windshield mount gauge setup/pod.
It's a Autometer column pod that I painted to match the factory stuff. Been there for 8 years plus, so all good on my end.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I use the aeroforce wideband kit. Works great with the sct live link.

Users who are viewing this thread