Which supercharger sounds best?

Which supercharger, in your opinion, sounds best?

• Eaton

Votes: 25 14.7%
  • Kenne Bell

Votes: 85 50.0%
  • Whipple

Votes: 26 15.3%
  • other

Votes: 34 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tony281sc2

Established Member
slickjsmooth said:
my sig? Im sayin that IF THERE IS NO SUPERCHARGER WHINE, IT'S LIKE A CRIME, because the whine to me, is what Im looking for!

I meant the top picture thats got the thing that says NO

The Procharger whines too you know.

tony281sc2

Established Member
slickjsmooth said:
I know, but not as loud as a Twin Screw... If I ever get a Cobra I want it to be loud as hell...so Ill definetly go with Kenne Bell... to me, Prochargers sound more like turbines, but they have a LITTLE whine at low rpm's...

:thumbsup:
Kenne Bell is deffinatley a better choice for a street driven 03/04 cobra torque wise especially.

Robb327

HP Junkie
Established Member
I know its not a cobra but my magnum powers is louder then a kb.I was next to my friends cobra with a kb and i could hear mine over his and he said the same.Find someone with an mp an tell them to punch i bet you'll change your mind.

99flblackcobra

slow cobra
Established Member
tx96cobra said:
I personally care for the "woosh" of a turbo :).

So does that mean your vote is for procharger? Being that prochargers can have the BOV. I my vote is for procharger. I have you guys not heard a F1 ? It sounds like a jet :bowdown: . And a KB performs better then a procharger ? My D-1sc can match a KB . I would like to see a F-1 car vs a KB .

CobraChris08

Why you pushing me?
Established Member
Eaton IMO.

I had a friend in the car that has a KB on his car. When I got on my car he was like "Dude, Your blower sounds pissed off." :rockon:

Last edited:

DonnieDarko

Established Member
04Mystic: What was your technique in doing that moving burnout? Looked awesome. Dumped the clutch in 1st gear then shifting to 2nd while holding the brake?

Users who are viewing this thread