Which single turbo kit

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
ronnie said:
From the switch of 3" to 4" on a L, there was a 50 HP increase. I would expect even more from Cobras since you guys have better flowing heads. But, let's leave the 4" downpipes to diesels and Lightnings. My bad. You guys know something I don't. Please let me know.

I bet they would see some additional hp going to a 4", maybe not 50 but I'm sure it would be benefitial. Where's CPE we need him?

TRBO VNM

ronnie said:
From the switch of 3" to 4" on a L, there was a 50 HP increase. I would expect even more from Cobras since you guys have better flowing heads. But, let's leave the 4" downpipes to diesels and Lightnings. My bad. You guys know something I don't. Please let me know.

you know we are just joking right? sorry if you took offense to anything.

honestly, if the 4" were available and did have performance gains I would go for it, but I personally have too many other things going on with the car to try and get a new downpipe made up and try out. after all, at 700-800hp I am more concerned with getting the first 1/8 mile better right now than anything else. the car is already running 9 sec mph.

- Aj -

Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
you know we are just joking right? sorry if you took offense to anything.

honestly, if the 4" were available and did have performance gains I would go for it

+1

Ironhand

Banned
+6 For Hellion. You dont have to wait on parts to be delivered and they are quality peices that have more weld on it then need be. I like a good strong solid peice that you cant break. Non of that "I think it will hold" stuff with one of their kits.

Users who are viewing this thread