Which pulley

daneyb

04 Compt Orange
Established Member
I am getting my blower ported, doing the stage 4. I have a 4lb lower and wonder which upper I should go with. I have a 2.9 but am wondering if I should get a 2.7 ?? What additional power should I see if I go with the 2.7??
I just got the car have it in the shop getting it worked on. The car was bone stock. Below is what is being put on the car.
MAC OR PC
Magna Flow exhaust
Steeda lower springs
KN FIPK
60lb inj
4lb lower
LFP HE
stage 4 port
SCT 3 tuner
SFC

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
You're going to need a MAF and BAP also, but with that being said I'd go with the 2.75 upper pulley. You'll probably see 520-540 rwhp and similar torque.

BoostFiend

Say NO to FUPA!
Established Member
I am getting my car tuned in May. Stage 4+ port, 2.93 upper, 4lb lower, MAFia, 60lb injectors, BAP w/ wiring upgrade, K@N FIPK2, Bassani catted X, Borla cat back, ilders, LFP H/E, etc. I was going to go with the 2.76 upper which I have on the car currently but decided on the 2.93. I will let you know my numbers when I get them.

daneyb

04 Compt Orange
Established Member
It will be tuned next these week. I just wonder if I should get a 2.7 to have and throw on to see if it does that much better.

04Sonic

Established Member
A 2.8 with a 4lb lower is a decent combo, do gt pumps and a fpdm upgrade and you will not need a bap, while you are in there can the pprv.

Users who are viewing this thread