• Fuel Pressure

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Oil Pressure

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daywalker

Established Member
So, I have FOUR gauges total coming out of my GT and only THREE going into my Cobra. I have Autometer C2 boost, wideband, fuel pressure, and oil pressure. The wideband and boost gauge are staying for sure, but between the oil pressure and fuel pressure, which would you choose for the third one and why? Thanks!

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
Why not get rid of the boost gauge and keep the fuel pressure and oil pressure? Thats what I would do

Daywalker

Established Member
Why not get rid of the boost gauge and keep the fuel pressure and oil pressure? Thats what I would do

I didn't actually think of that, but I plan on eventually installing a twin screw so wouldn't the aftermarket boost gauge be more accurate?

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
or grab an aeroforce gauge or something like that and take the place of multiple gauges.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I'd keep fuel pressure. More issues with fuel vs oil.

this is a hard one for me, I was having some interesting factory oil pressure gauge issues but somewhere in there developed an actual oiling issues and lost my motor

mr. b_98GT

Established Member
You could probably sell off all four and pick up a pair of the Aeroforce gauges, and you can have both reading all four parameters and more.

If you are set on three, you could loose the boost gauge, and add a Hilton boost overlay on the stock boost gauge.

You could also just do one Aeroforce gauge, and whatever combination of two gauges you want and/or the Hilton Boost Overlay.

I want to put some gauges in my car eventually, and when I do, I'll most likely go with the duo Aeroforce Gauges.

Daywalker

Established Member
You could probably sell off all four and pick up a pair of the Aeroforce gauges, and you can have both reading all four parameters and more.

If you are set on three, you could loose the boost gauge, and add a Hilton boost overlay on the stock boost gauge.

You could also just do one Aeroforce gauge, and whatever combination of two gauges you want and/or the Hilton Boost Overlay.

I want to put some gauges in my car eventually, and when I do, I'll most likely go with the duo Aeroforce Gauges.

Wow, yeah I didn't know they made overlays like that! I guess I'll probably just keep oil and fuel PSI gauges and lose the boost gauge. For $30 that overlay is kinda hard to beat, thanks everyone!

mr. b_98GT

Established Member
No prob'. Just make sure to get the Hilton Overlay, and not some copy. Hilton designed it, and I'll be getting it directly from him if I do go that route.

Users who are viewing this thread