Which gauge next? need advice

Eaglei532

Still kinda boot at this
Established Member
I have a whipple cobra, mods in sig, but I am getting the AC Vent gauge pods to put up to 2 more 2 1/16 gauges in the pods. I already have a narrow band AFR on the A-pillar, and a fuel pressure and boost gauge in the dash bezel. Im thinking about going with black gauges in the AC Vent to kinda hide them, I also want them very easy to read. I'm thinking about cobalt digital Oil Pressure and Oil Temp. Ideas?

Eaglei532

Still kinda boot at this
Established Member
innovate motorsports wideband?
AEM 6-in-1 wideband?

Last edited:

Eaglei532

Still kinda boot at this
Established Member
Could also go with 2 areoforces and plug a wideband into one.

Man I would love to have 2 Aeroforce gauges, or even 1. But the gauges are $240 a piece and the AFR kit is another $190, if only i won the power ball i would have 6 of them :banana:

gabe1530

Banned
save your money and get some. they are amazing and if i sold my cobra i would take them out and put them in the next car. lol.
DSC00421.gif

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Well the aeroforce is money well spent, thats the only gauge thats needed imo. I also have there wideband kit which is very nice too. It's nice to monitor things like iat temps and battery volts as it seems these cars like to go threw alternators and intercooler pumps. You can get by with just one gauge really.

gabe1530

Banned
Well the aeroforce is money well spent, thats the only gauge thats needed imo. I also have there wideband kit which is very nice too. It's nice to monitor things like iat temps and battery volts as it seems these cars like to go threw alternators and intercooler pumps. You can get by with just one gauge really.

very true. ive already replaced both and my cobra only has 38k on it.
i would go with the duals though as the stock coolant gauge is worthless. i monitor iat2 temps, coolant, bat volts and fpdc.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
very true. ive already replaced both and my cobra only has 38k on it.
i would go with the duals though as the stock coolant gauge is worthless. i monitor iat2 temps, coolant, bat volts and fpdc.

Yeah pretty much monitor those plus my a/f ratio. I only have 1 gauge and I just put it on scan mode, so every 3 seconds it changes. If I'm going to do a wot run, then I just put it on a/f and batt volts usually. I have the column pod along with a raptor shift lift mounted to it. I like it right there as I don't have to turn my head to look at the gauge, it's right in front of me!

Users who are viewing this thread