Which Fuel System?????

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
It is time to start thinking Fuel System on my build which will look as such:

Teksid Block bored.020, Forged Internals, Manley Pistons (looking for a 9.8:1 CR), 03-04 Cobra Heads Ported, KMS Blower Cams, Accufab TB, Vortech V1 T Trim, FMIC Setup, Pullied for 10-15lbs.

I am adapting my 02 GT Wiring for the swap so, stock GT ECU tuned with an SCT X3. I plan on the redline set at 6500 rpms.

I was thinking 60lb SD Injectors and the Glenns Tank/Fuel System. Should I go with the 600 or 1000 Fuel System? I plan on the rear sump setup.

Are the Siemens Injectors good or go another route? Also going to use Glenn's Fuel Rails.

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
It will be 93 Octane

Not really a power goal, just what it makes on that combo and has great driveability.

If it makes 500rwhp and drives great I will be happy. If it makes over 600rwhp and drives great then I will be very happy.

It is not built for racing as no rollcage in it, it is a vert that I am building just to be a fun cruiser and show car.

Last edited:

StacyStangz

"Supercharged Stacy" - PR
Established Member
Working for a fuel system in the past, I've had a lot of positive installs with the Lethal Fuel System. They know their stuff and have been selling kits for many years.
You can always upgrade from 2 to 3 pumps as well. 600 to 1,000+HP.

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
Working for a fuel system in the past, I've had a lot of positive installs with the Lethal Fuel System. They know their stuff and have been selling kits for many years.
You can always upgrade from 2 to 3 pumps as well. 600 to 1,000+HP.

For the same price as a Lethal setup I can have a Glenn's with a baffled and sumped tank instead of my crappy GT Tank.

Users who are viewing this thread