Which Exhaust & X Pipe Combo Would You Rather Have?

Which combo would you prefer?

• Bassani Catback + Bassani X-Pipe

Votes: 145 73.6%
  • SLP Catback + SLP X-Pipe

Votes: 52 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cobra18

Established Member
Bassani Catback + Bassani X-Pipe

or

SLP Catback + SLP X-Pipe

Which is louder, and which has better performance?

Wayneo

Established Member
I'd rather have the bassani x-pipe with the borla stinger.

But between those two I'd take the bassina catback. Slp sucks in my opinion. Just plain sounds like shit.

mwaull

SVT VENM
Established Member
Bassani if i had to pick from those two . . . SLP just doesnt do it for me .

:thumbsup:

DSG03Snake

Established Member
Get a 3rd Gen MRT H Pipe... sounds vastly superior.. and I recently made 415rwhp 370rwtq with mods in sig, so it had to have contributed. That's without a CAI folks.

H pipe + stingers = wicked.

If you gotta choose betwene the ones in your poll, go w/ bassani. I find the SLP to be overly loud and obnoxious, and doesnt sound that good.

Last edited:

86style

Established Member
SLP.
just put my SLP catted x on. sounds insane. i get nothing but compliments. my buddy has the stingers and bassani catted x,
sounds almost identical.

-pete

Patrick-GT

Established Member
I recently heard my exhaust set up for the first time outside of the car when I was letting my mom borrow my car and I relized of damn good it sounds. Nice and deep, it almost has an echo effect to it because it is so deep.

BTW This is the exhaust system in my sig.:D

High Horse

HighHorsePerformance.com
I sell most exhausts brands but stick with the higher end manufacturers and there's no question between these two. Bassani's blow SLP out of the water. If you don't want to pay all the money for both Bassani x-pipe and cat-back (over $1200), then I would even consider getting the Bassani X-pipe and the Magnaflow cat-back ($850ish) I run Magnaflows for both on mine and I love the sound, but I plan on upgrading to a Bassani X-pipe eventually. With a K&N intake, she screams pretty nice at WOT and pushes about 420hp at the rear wheels with just these mods.

memphisstang

Established Member
Hey "High Horse",
What about a Magnaflow catted X with a Bassani BX catback? This is the combo I'm thinking about doing, because I love the sound of the Bassani, but also the performance of the Magnaflow X pipe, and the Bassani BX is pretty reasonably priced. Has anybody tried this combo?

jpbedard

Established Member
After hearing the Bassani Catted X and The Cat back on my friends 03, I bought it fpor my FOX. I know they are 2 WAY different cars but I would be very satisfied if mine would sound half as good as his.

GO BASSANI

ModMike1572

Established Member
Theres a vid of an slp catback with a slp catted x somewhere on the forum. It sounds soo good. People were saying left and right how much slp sucked, and i thought well if everyone is saying that its gotta be true.
Then i heard that combo and it sounded really good.
Try doing a search for the vid and listen to it.

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
Ohhhhhhhh hell nooooooooo

NEITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll put my Magnaflow Catted X-Pipe and Magnapacks against any Bassani or SLP combo any day!!!

~ Fresh :coolman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread