Which door would you choose...1, 2, or 3?

Which option would you choose...

• Buy 03-04 Cobra....eventually a KB car

Votes: 71 53.8%
  • Buy C6 Vette.....eventually H/C car

Votes: 50 37.9%
  • Buy sportbike(R6 or R1) and 68-72 Nova to make street/strip car

Votes: 11 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mika

Established Member
I'd get a used Cobra and the R1, if your finances allow it. I know what you mean about wanting a bike.

Mika(had R6 in my skinny days, and an R1 in my not-so-skinny days, loved 'em both)

kball

Banned
My finances would allow it, but wifey wants a BMW X5. I figure I will probably get the bike first, then get *insert car here*.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I love the sound of a h/c vette. I voted that, but every option sounds pretty cool. I'd stick with either the vette or the cobra. Having a bike as a d.d. sucks, especially when you get caught in the rain or high wind situations.

kball

Banned
Sorry, but I should have clarified that I already have a dd. It's a 2002 Galant. It's paid for and get's from A to B. I'll be moving to Colorado also when I do decide to buy whatever.

kball

Banned
Will be buying house right before also. Oh, and our wedding will be right in the mix with it all. We will actually get married right before I move up there.

kball

Banned
I would do that, I am putting away some money already, but i've been having withdrawals for awhile now.....like almost 3 years if not more. My first car was a 72 Nova that I did quite a bit of work too. I had to sell it when I was 17-I needed something more reliable. I then got an R6 in 2003 which was totaled. I haven't had anything since. I would have got something sooner but been in Iraq and now Korea for a year. When I get back, all hell is going to break loose with whatever I get. I can't wait.

jguerrero

Established Member
I had an 03 Cobra and loved it, no KB but made 500/500. Now currerntly have a C6 and in the process of modding into a heads/cam or blown car.

Both are awesome cars, but i'd have to say go with the C6. I absolutely love this car.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
cobra definately has the most bang for the buck btwn the 2 cars on the list.
But if you want a world class performance sports car go with the C6

Users who are viewing this thread