Which door would you choose...1, 2, or 3?

Which option would you choose...

• Buy 03-04 Cobra....eventually a KB car

Votes: 71 53.8%
  • Buy C6 Vette.....eventually H/C car

Votes: 50 37.9%
  • Buy sportbike(R6 or R1) and 68-72 Nova to make street/strip car

Votes: 11 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kball

Banned
I don't know about the rest of the people on this forum, but I feel as a car/bike guy that I am very indecisive. I hate it. I want so many cars/bikes, so when I actually can get them, I just buy whatever has been on my mind. Help me in making the right decision. Thanks.

Juiced-03

Established Member
The only way I would ever waste my time with a vette is with a new Z06. But I wouldn't even get one of those. Definitely get the Cobra. Do a full suspension package on it, maybe upgrade the brakes, and do a Whipple or TT and you'll have an amazing setup. Notice how most people who sell them usually come back?!

It's really the best platform for modding IMO.

CobraChris08

Why you pushing me?
Established Member
If I were going to buy a fast car all over again and I never got my Cobra, I would Choose the C6 over the Cobra. I wouldn't get a Nova. I don't see what the big hype is about them. They look like a bunched up Chevelle. You could still probally buy a Cobra with a few miles on it and get a bike 2. I'm the same way, there are so many things I want.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Where's the back door?
I did the C6 since I have a Whippled 03 Cobie already.

kball

Banned
The reason I say nova is that was my first car. I eventually had to sell it due to dependability issues and no second vehicle. I would love to have another. I use to have an 03 R6 also. I miss them both. :(

iCEMANSGCCC

Banned
R6 or R1...that's a big difference man, if youve never ridden fast, dont get an R1. I voted C6 though

C.K.

Established Member
Cobra cobra cobra. I love them...and you will too. Although an R1 is one helluva bike...but I vote cobra. :)

kball

Banned
I know I would be happy with which ever I choose. I just wish I had the money to get them all.....wouldn't life be great then. Damnit.

Users who are viewing this thread