Which Cobra would you get?

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
They all seem okay for the price. I got my car from a 50+ year old ex-Ford mechanic in Michigan. I consider a lot more than just the mileage and mods when considering a used performance car.

03cobraFL

Established Member
If it was me I would pay more for the Torch Red Coupe. I hate verts and ghost flames on sonic blue=fail.

CJI03

Strive4Greatness
Established Member
If you just have to get one of these cars then #3 seems to be the best deal.
Personally, I'd look for a low mileage(<30k), near-stock(CB & CAI only) 03/04. Sounds unrealistic, but they're around. The majority of these cars have been modded to perform & driven hard. Even when well maintained, sh!t still happens. Thats why you see all out drag cars selling for half their value. Seller can't get asking price cause buyers know its been driven HARD & a spirited test drive around da block isn't a real gauge of a cars condition! Just my opinion. Either way...Good luck!
BTW, I'm looking for one also. Have you tried Hi-End Autos, Zibe, or Blacks Automotive? Good prices! There was also a place called Spectrum Auto or Auto Spectrum in Orlando too, but haven't been able to find their website lately?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread