Which Clutch and Flywheel to buy?

totheduals

Established Member
Going to replace my stock clutch and flywheel.
Want a Aluiminum Flywheel (FRPP Maybe?)
Not sure on which clutch to go with.
Let me here your feedback good and bad.
Plan on 125 shot of nos this spring so expect to be around 400rwhp. But would want something that could hold up to 600rwhp and be able to drive it daily (not that I do but you know what I mean)
Thanks Fellas!
:beer:

01Dave

Established Member
IDK about the clutch, but I will share my experience with switching to an aluminum flywheel. I purchased a used '03 Cobra flywheel from a member here for $75, and had it shipped to McLeod in California. They replaced the the heatshield/wear plate or whatever you want to call it and gotit as good as new for $125 plus shipping (around eight bucks for me in Seattle). When all is said and done, that's an aluminum flywheel for about $200.

totheduals

Established Member
I bought the Steeda Clutch Cable/ Quadrant/ Firewall Adjuster kit.
Looking at a FRPP Aluiminum Flywheel and maybe a McLeod Clutch so far? I don't know?

3B99SVT

Top down makes me smile
Established Member
I'm still waiting for my Fidenza Al flywheel :fm::fm:. I went w/the Fidenza since it's rather easy to replace the friction surface if it is ever necessary. I heard that Fidenza finished machining it yesterday or today, so if you order one you won't have to wait as long as I have as long as they machined more than one.

Users who are viewing this thread