Which catback with BBK X pipe?

SVT_Steph

Established Member
I just had a BBK x pipe put on the car this weekend. Sounds great and loud, which is what I wanted, but the rasp is a little more than what I expected. I understand that it will be more raspy with the X-pipe, but a friend told me with the Flowmaster mufflers I have, it's probably making it worse. I'm wondering what catback might make it sound a little less raspy or "tin can" like if any?

Any suggestions?

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Borla Stinger with catted Bassani X pipe...im not too big on the BBK mid pipe or BBK parts at that. I have yet to come across a BBK mid pipe that sounded any good. Post some sound clips.
Bassani would be my only recommendations with that midpipe. Haven't heard that set up put im sure it would sound alright because bassani usually sounds good with o/r x pipes

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
SVT_Steph said:
I just had a BBK x pipe put on the car this weekend. Sounds great and loud, which is what I wanted, but the rasp is a little more than what I expected. I understand that it will be more raspy with the X-pipe, but a friend told me with the Flowmaster mufflers I have, it's probably making it worse. I'm wondering what catback might make it sound a little less raspy or "tin can" like if any?

Any suggestions?

Flowmasters will make it worse with out a doubt. Dynomax bullett's would be a lot worse yet..lol
Like I said, Catted Bassani X PIPE!!!!!!! with BORLA STINGERS, orrrr Mac Flowpath, and bassani street comp will sound good as well.
My bad for the sudden post

Users who are viewing this thread