Which 18" replica cobra rim does everyone have

04ScSaleen325

Established Member
so heres the deal. i have h&r sport springs,no iso's and hate them. i scrape on absolutely everything. so i ordered new iso for the front and rear along with the steeda springs. however i wanna upgrade my rims as well. i really want true forged victory rims, however i really like the stock rims as well, but want 18's so i can at least put on a nice brake kit on as well. which replica wheel do you guys recommend. i see everyone says afs rims, i looked them up and i think the 18x9 and 18x10.5 rim ombo for $1K is a good deal, but wasnt sure what else is out there.

any recommendations would be great along with any pics of 18" replica rims.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
so heres the deal. i have h&r sport springs,no iso's and hate them. i scrape on absolutely everything. so i ordered new iso for the front and rear along with the steeda springs. however i wanna upgrade my rims as well. i really want true forged victory rims, however i really like the stock rims as well, but want 18's so i can at least put on a nice brake kit on as well. which replica wheel do you guys recommend. i see everyone says afs rims, i looked them up and i think the 18x9 and 18x10.5 rim ombo for $1K is a good deal, but wasnt sure what else is out there.

any recommendations would be great along with any pics of 18" replica rims.

I bought brand new 18" AFS replica wheels and I think they are great wheels for the price. Also had a great customer service experience with AFS.

As far as your lowering springs go, my white cobra had steeda springs with stock ISO's and it sat high in the rear so I removed all of the rear ISO's. Now my MC Cobra has H&R Sports Springs and I am running the MM Poly ISO's, which are a lot thicker than stock. I achieved the exact same ride hieght with both cars by adjusting ISO's. So you could Go with the MM Poly ISO's on your H&R Springs and I think you would be happy.

For reference:

My OW Cobra with 18" AFS Reps. Steeda Springs with all fornt ISO's in, and No rear ISO's.

DSC00072-1.gif

My MC Cobra with H&R Sports with MM Poly ISO's. Ride height is the same on both cars.

10269244_10152090418543869_8781352815173027443_o_zps995b69b7.jpg

03' White Snake

Established Member
AFS is the only brand that I know of that makes 18" Cobra reps. You might not have any options.

03SonicVert

Ford Junkie since 1996
Established Member
I bought brand new 18" AFS replica wheels and I think they are great wheels for the price. Also had a great customer service experience with AFS.

As far as your lowering springs go, my white cobra had steeda springs with stock ISO's and it sat high in the rear so I removed all of the rear ISO's. Now my MC Cobra has H&R Sports Springs and I am running the MM Poly ISO's, which are a lot thicker than stock. I achieved the exact same ride hieght with both cars by adjusting ISO's. So you could Go with the MM Poly ISO's on your H&R Springs and I think you would be happy.

For reference:

My OW Cobra with 18" AFS Reps. Steeda Springs with all fornt ISO's in, and No rear ISO's.

DSC00072-1.gif

My MC Cobra with H&R Sports with MM Poly ISO's. Ride height is the same on both cars.

10269244_10152090418543869_8781352815173027443_o_zps995b69b7.jpg

The MC has 18" reps or stockers?

SV

Users who are viewing this thread