Wheres Tmac?

BigMerc

No one's buddy
Established Member
In an obvious troll like move, I ask wheres ol Tmac? I miss him? I have almost started to think that Procharger isnt the best, especially when mated with Diablo tuning.

Hmmm I have strayed from the path Rev. Tmac, please come get me back on the path to Procharger righteousness. preach brother!!! :D

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
BigMerc said:
In an obvious troll like move, I ask wheres ol Tmac? I miss him? I have almost started to think that Procharger isnt the best, especially when mated with Diablo tuning.

Hmmm I have strayed from the path Rev. Tmac, please come get me back on the path to Procharger righteousness. preach brother!!! :D
I haven't seen him. But if I do, I'll be sure to tell him you're looking for him. Will you be in your usual spot-under Reinhart's desk?

BigMerc

No one's buddy
Established Member
now why we gotta get personal? I'm needling Tmac and his girlfriend attacks me with her nails out.

Whats silly is, I have some opinions on certain vendors and they are not all complimentary, but I have the decency to tell the vendor, not put it on a public board. This goes for like 4 vendors I have used.

Besides wasnt I trying to get Tmac to come back, and you get all excited.. you must be close.....very close......don't ask don't tell.

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
BigMerc said:
now why we gotta get personal? I'm needling Tmac and his girlfriend attacks me with her nails out.

Whats silly is, I have some opinions on certain vendors and they are not all complimentary, but I have the decency to tell the vendor, not put it on a public board. This goes for like 4 vendors I have used.

Besides wasnt I trying to get Tmac to come back, and you get all excited.. you must be close.....very close......don't ask don't tell.

Hardly. You obviously know very little about either of us. Anyone who knows either of us is laughing their ass of at the girlfriend comment. Quite funny-I give you credit for that. You ever seen me bash anyone? Nope. Not even close. What I don't like is when someone is looking to start shit just because he's bored. You want to talk to Tmac? Send him a pm.

BigMerc

No one's buddy
Established Member
well I was just kidding around, did you read the first sentence?

"in an obvious troll like move"

I don't take any of this serious and you shouldn't either. I am overtly advising I was needling him so there is an hint of sarcasm attached.

It was quiet here thats all. Remember the old saying "Winning an argument on the internet is like winning a medal in the special olympics,..... it doesn't mean anything" :D :D

A variation is "winning an argument on the internet is like winning in the Special olympics, you get a medal but you're still retarded"

words to live by. :lol:

Last edited:

DJP

Established Member
BigMerc, I was strollin on the MM site recently and was reading a post about a member there that that got beat by Altima. He had a Dennis Reinhart tune. I'm probably asking the wrong guy, but what's up with that? Happy Trollin....

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
Hey DJP-Me and BigMerc are playing in this sandbox-go find your own! :-D

BigMerc-we're cool, man! It's all in fun! :thumbsup:

BigMerc

No one's buddy
Established Member
don't know I don't have a Reinhart tune...you'll have to ask someone who does

DJP

Established Member
BigMerc said:
don't know I don't have a Reinhart tune...you'll have to ask someone who does

Don't need to, I already HAD one. Thanks for the honest answer, though.

Faststang23

Established Member
tallboy said:
I haven't seen him. But if I do, I'll be sure to tell him you're looking for him. Will you be in your usual spot-under Reinhart's desk?

As usual this forum is better than the and Jerry Spinger show, what is really sad there is not one intelligent thread here at all, there is not one decent technical post, its all name calling and character attacks. Real neat site.

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Faststang23 said:
As usual this site is better than the and Jerry Spinger show, what is really sad there is not one intelligent thread here at all, there is not one decent technical post, its all name calling and character attacks. Real neat site.

If this is such a horrible site , WHY ARE YOU HERE? :rolleyes:

BigMerc

No one's buddy
Established Member
just kidding

I'ts all in good fun no real venemous intent. I don't take anything personal, Tmac or anyone else shouldn't either. So whats real and whats perception differ greatly.

MikesMerc

Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:

I think the SVT site is awesome on the whole. But, I'm sad to say, this Marauder forum is pretty bad most of the time. This thread is just another sorry example. It's pretty embarrassing.

C'mon marauder owners...can't we do a bit better than this?

Faststang23

Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:

:pop:
I DID NOT SAY IT WAS HORRIBLE, you did.

I said there has not been one decent technical post in this entire forum
and Jerry Springer was off today.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Faststang23 said:
As usual this site is better than the and Jerry Spinger show, what is really sad there is not one intelligent thread here at all, there is not one decent technical post, its all name calling and character attacks. Real neat site.

Reread your own post. It does NOT say forum. It says SITE!

The horrible was implied by your post.

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
Just a few guys stretching their legs and having a little fun here. A lot of folks do it from time-to-time. No harm being done. You cannot accurately judge a man based solely on internet posts anyway.

Faststang-if you don't like this forum, or this site, leave. Or, you could bless us with some of your knowledge a make a nice, informative technical post?

Faststang23

Established Member
LL I stand corrected and I am all for having a good laugh so again I just meant that it seems at times a bit much with the bickering, but I see your point some what.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
I agree that the bickering sucks. If you read some of the other posts in this forum you see that hopefully it's being put to an end.

It's very hard to read people's meaning on the internet. Specially from a new guy that I don't know. Have fun here and hey man try and post some good info to turn this forum around.

L.L. :rockon:

Smokie

Established Member
DJP said:
BigMerc, I was strollin on the MM site recently and was reading a post about a member there that that got beat by Altima. He had a Dennis Reinhart tune. I'm probably asking the wrong guy, but what's up with that? Happy Trollin....

The very first thing I ever did to my car was to buy a flash tune from Dennis Reinhart, the tune is SOLD by Dennis and WRITTEN by Jerry Wroblesky. Took my car to the track and on a cool Florida afternoon I ran a 14.53 @ 96.81 then I back it up with a 14.49 @ 97.51.

All that I had done to my stock MM. was the flash. Nothing else. I guess maybe my car is not average, but I can tell you that before flash tune it was slower.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=6879&cat=500&page=1

Users who are viewing this thread