Where's the 01-08 Crew?!

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
No hybred...i just missed it. I had moved up north...all i ever heard was he moved to the midwest or something and got married...i dunno

I do remember reading his scammer crap all over the different forums

Last edited:

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm still a lurker, had a few fun SVTs. Most recently sold the last one in january...cant wait for the next one!

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
don't you have an imaginary skank to brag about banging?

I'm sorry.. Was that an insult outside of smackdown? When you literally just reported someone for the same thing?

Ahhh Dave.... Your hypocrisy is astounding.

And no... I banged a real slut tonight fortunately she's gone though.. didn't want her here when I wake up

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
not surprised you can't tell the difference between what I said and an insult. seeing as how you called this a "remembrance" thread.

I'm sorry.. Was that an insult outside of smackdown? When you literally just reported someone for the same thing?

And no... I banged a real slut tonight fortunately she's gone though.. didn't want her here when I wake up

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
+ 65,000 - remember that thread about a Lexus? I forget the details but remember it was an entertaining read.

I still lurk sometimes. Still got my Cobra. For anyone interested, you can download a zip with all of Blades' old videos in my sig.

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
I remember most of the shenanigans on here from the past. I must say that the last couple years this place has gone downhill. It seems like most threads just turn into an argument or a dick measuring contest now.

hb712

Established Member
I remember a lot of this stuff, but I clearly don't post near enough. This is one of the best sites to lurk on, however.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
I used to post a lot more. I mainly lurk roadside, pics and vids, road kill, and occasionally sd. Smackdown needs to be reconfigured. I remember a time when there were incredible callouts in sd. Scammers were sought out with a vengeance. You could make a legit thread in there and duke it out. These days every single sd thread becomes a contest of who can call the op a "******" the highest number of times. People who get scammed get ridiculed nonstop for making the foolish mistake of gifting money, while there's no attention to the scammer---even if the thread is simply made to warn people, the op gets ridiculed. So ****ing annoying. It's made sd intolerable.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Browsing this thread brought back a lot of memories over the past 12+ years. Blades (Eddie) is missed. We hung out a few times around the infamous Pike; he was a neat guy. I think he is still living in Florida. Planter brought a ton of drama to the table. He was the King (oops, I mean Queen) of drama. Hope that "Hannah" has finally conquered her demons and found some real happiness. She definitely had a basketful of emotional issues going on. One thing I'll say about Hannah. She turned into a really good photographer. I think SVTPerformance still reigns supreme and has only grown stronger over the years, supported by an exceptional group of admins and mods. We should resurrect this thread in 5 years and append it with another chapter of SVTPerformance memories, both unforgettable and (sigh) forgettable.

The folks here are what SVTPerformance is all about; past, present and future. So to that..............:beer:

Well how about that...It seems that the mods showed some leniency, considering the 15pt hit was an absolute farce, when you examine what cuts the mustard as an 'acceptable comment or statement.'

And my 'questionable comments' were made in the Politics Section (Smackdown - subsection) where as you folks permit the most obscene, borderline nonsense to cut the mustard.

Good for you Euphoric One. Always were a clever and cool guy.

And yea, step out of your 'glass tower' like you've never stated or spoken a wrong or questionable word.

And the criticism that RDJ gets is BS. It doesn't matter how he words things, at least that Clown, that joker, that miscreant, stays true to form. No matter what gutter he probably crawled out of. Mad respect your way though RDJ. :beer:

RDJ is the most fine tuned TROLL, the mustang world has ever expereinced.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: don't know about all that. I will say that when I die and finally leave SVTP I won't be missed much and no shits will be given. but this place has provided me with a lifetime of entertainment. The stupid is not as strong as it used to be because the mods seem to dump the epically stupid a bit quicker than they used to, but there are plenty more waiting in the wings

IDK Dave, LL used to dump them so fast their head would spin. People get away with more now before getting the ax.

And how the hell did I miss this thread till now?

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Well how about that...It seems that the mods showed some leniency, considering the 15pt hit was an absolute farce, when you examine what cuts the mustard as an 'acceptable comment or statement.'

And my 'questionable comments' were made in the Politics Section (Smackdown - subsection) where as you folks permit the most obscene, borderline nonsense to cut the mustard.

Good for you Euphoric One. Always were a clever and cool guy.

And yea, step out of your 'glass tower' like you've never stated or spoken a wrong or questionable word.

And the criticism that RDJ gets is BS. It doesn't matter how he words things, at least that Clown, that joker, that miscreant, stays true to form. No matter what gutter he probably crawled out of. Mad respect your way though RDJ. :beer:

RDJ is the most fine tuned TROLL, the mustang world has ever expereinced.

Eyyyyy (☞゚∀゚)☞

Users who are viewing this thread