Wheres my thread

blnpny

Banned
Posted my 97 cobra fs on here no I get this with no reason why.

vBulletin Message
blnpny, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

Give me a reason why it was removed by you ****ers!!!!!!!

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member

lolwutcopy-1.jpg

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
The reason is that this is not the market section and your posting was in violation

:wf:

Try posting in the Market section..

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Posted my 97 cobra fs on here no I get this with no reason why.

vBulletin Message
blnpny, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

You have Eric Villards old car???

blnpny

Banned
See #2
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=476491

And I would have been nicer and moved it to the market for you but it was a link to a FS thread on another site.

Post all the info in the market and not just the link to the other site.

None of the other guys had a problem with it on the other forums , now I know why I stayed gone from this site so long. Could've just moved it , but that would've been to nice or easy. I put it there in the sn95 just for those guy that own one. It seems that you guys bitch about some dumb shit. Ever think that you would have more people post instead of lurking around in the backgrounds , they do that so they don't half to put up with all the bullshit. Grow up bitches!!!!!!!!

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
Hey now im the only one around here allowed to mother **** people. If you dont like the rules then get the **** out.
BTW your car is badass.

blnpny

Banned
Just for the record. I learned the most of the forum rules the hard way.

Dude I really don't care all you guys know I'm right. Just could've pm me and I would've changed it , But just remove it and not even let me know is kind dumb. I've got lots of ways to get back on here... but I'm letting it go ..They just should've told me and I would have made it right. Thats all.

Users who are viewing this thread