wheres all the NY Mustang/Cobras???

1fasO3CobraVert

Bitten
Established Member
Binghamton, NY! Wife is from Nanuet! I frequent the Middletown/Nyack/Montvale, NJ area when visiting friends and family. Go to Vertigo in Nyack when I'm in the area and yes....I've been to the Palisades many times. What a huge place! I've never seen another Cobra owner unfortunately? I come in from 17 and hit 87 south. I've had every one try to race me on that road from ricer X to Mom and her Mini-Van.

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member
Binghamton, NY! Wife is from Nanuet! I frequent the Middletown/Nyack/Montvale, NJ area when visiting friends and family. Go to Vertigo in Nyack when I'm in the area and yes....I've been to the Palisades many times. What a huge place! I've never seen another Cobra owner unfortunately? I come in from 17 and hit 87 south. I've had every one try to race me on that road from ricer X to Mom and her Mini-Van.

What do ya know, i'm from Binghamton as well. :beer:

Baxter3221

Established Member
Wow, wish this thread had happened when i had my car last summer. I'm originally from Orange County, though I live down in Edgewater NJ now. Starting to get the itch to buy a cobra again though, so maybe we can all meet up in the future.

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
So many upstate guys :bored: and not enough NYC or LI fellas here, I know there's a lot more out there :sleeping:

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
Yeah definitely not good for fighting with cabbies, you need a bigger bumper..

They do sound good in low gear on the avenues, exhaust bounces off all the buildings and glass like wow, head turner

Rel

Established Member
Staten Island Havent seen any cobras but alot of GT's around here.
Here are the ones Ive noticed and know the area they be in.

1)Black 95(me)
2)Green with yellow trimming and wheels.
3)Silver 98 Convertible
4)White convertible with dubs
5)White Saleen
6)White 94 With Big Stang Horse on the side.
7)Red Convertible 96-98 with alot of custom work. Cobra R rims.
8)Red v6 with bullit rims.
9)Black 94 with 03 Cobras.
10)Green v6.

There are alot of fox bodies in my area also.

Glueyes1 I want to see your car in person.

BiLL1024

Established Member
Poughkeepsie/Arlington area here.
There are cruse ins every Sat. in Middletown on rt 211 at the cheeseburger place. Put on by Orange co. mustang club.
The Fri. night cruse in in Highland McDs' (tr 9W)gets some real nice cars of all types.
Fri. night in Esopus on rt 9w at the Frozen rainbow ice cream place sure gets some sweet cars.
Thurs. in Somers on rt6. too, for cars of all types.
Fri on rt 376 in Hopewell at the Napa car parts.
Mon. at the East Fishkill provisions on rt82.

Users who are viewing this thread