wheres all the NY Mustang/Cobras???

EVO-lution

Established Member
Just wondering where all the mustang and cobradrivers are. Theres a crew out here but i really dont cruise or meet up with them cause...welll i have my reasons. I been cruising around with my friends V-dub crew but am looking for a few more mustang owners...

EVO-lution

Established Member
ouch still too far from me. I live on Long Island. I usually meet in queens with the Euro club on thursdays. thats the closest ive come to upstate NY...lol

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
Captree/Oak Beach on Sunday mornings is where I'm at whenever possible, a lot of sick cars there but not really the place for imports

Last edited:

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
upstate and long island, two totaly different worlds. Only a few cobra owners around Binghamton.

Upstate is really nice though, I went to school for 4 years in Oneonta and it was really wild spending time in the mountains hiking, fishing, mountain biking, etc. Down here there's just not the same scenery, and being more populated/commercialized it sucks compared to what you can do up there.

Last edited:

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member
Upstate is really nice though, I went to school for 4 years in Oneonta and it was really wild spending time in the mountains hiking, fishing, mountain biking, etc. Down here there's just not the same scenery, and being more populated/commercialized it sucks compared to what you can do up there. I'd like to have house upstate one day and get away from all this shit. I could be out in the woods all day exploring, fishing, riding and I would be happy the rest of my life.

they sure know how to party in oneonta, place is a mad house. I agree it's a nice place to live, just not much in thew way of opportunity or money.

Users who are viewing this thread