Where's Adam?

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Now that you mention it, I haven't seen him posting in a while......

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I've asked the same question the other day.

He had not logged on in a month, he logged on a few days ago but not for long.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
I do hope all is well with him. I miss his style of sarcasm with the idiots in here.

tistan

Established Member
He probably just got tired of all the people who can't follow the simple rules.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I thought I read a while back he was going to take some time off, but I would think that Barry would have known that.

jshen

Established Member
I heard from a little while back- He didn't elaborate on his absence but given his career...I would think he is mighty busy. Being a prosecuting attorney allows one little time to do anything else. My caseload was terrible up until my retirement.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Probably about that time for him to fall out. Between him and txyaloo things are going to hell around here lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

musclefan21

Established Member
He is not a quitter so i highly doubt he is sick of people here and stopped logging on.

I am sure he is just busy with stuff...

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
He said if President Obama got re-elected he was going to move overseas. that takes a lot of time.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I would just like to know the son of a bitch is ok and alive and kicking LOL

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Exactly.. With all the crazy stuff going on in the world. I have to admit in worried about the guy.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Thanks for your concern. I was getting tired of newbie idiots arguing everything. After 10+ years I needed a slight break. I had a major change in my position with work, plus more hours teaching at the University. My son had issues with his mother and brother that required me to be in NJ quite often. Also, I needed surgery and my girlfriend lost her mind for a period of time.

Dale, I sold my place in Roatan and I'm building a "compound" in Panama. I havent ruled out a permanent ex pat move. I will try to get here more often to smack newbies and correct our usual idiots.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
LOL let me know if you go. I will come be a gate guard

Thanks for your concern. I was getting tired of newbie idiots arguing everything. After 10+ years I needed a slight break. I had a major change in my position with work, plus more hours teaching at the University. My son had issues with his mother and brother that required me to be in NJ quite often. Also, I needed surgery and my girlfriend lost her mind for a period of time.

Dale, I sold my place in Roatan and I'm building a "compound" in Panama. I havent ruled out a permanent ex pat move. I will try to get here more often to smack newbies and correct our usual idiots.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Let me know too. I'll have RDJ's back... or defibrillator, whichever he'll need first. :p

Users who are viewing this thread