Where would you go?

UVa SVT

Established Member
So, one of my college graduation gifts is to go anywhere in the world for about 3 weeks with 1 other person in July.

So, where do yall think I should go?

also, what do you think I should do--I think the gift was intended for me to take along a g/f or fiance....but I'm single right now. ... should I take a buddy? a girl that I think I can get with? lol...bringing a buddy might be kinda gay, but I'm worried that if I bring a girl and things don't go right, it could be miserable!

:shrug:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
For now plan on going by yourself...
If you do hook up with someone you like to be with...you could plug them into the plan later...

Start googling and reading about places that might interest YOU!!!

Then keep in mind that 3 weeks in a new place ... will require some action on your part.... so as not to become bored.

I would love to see Alaska... but that is just me.
I would love to cruise up the coast of Canada and arrive at Anchorage

From there I would branch out and check out as much as I could while I was there.

Fishing (watch out for the Alaskan Brown Bears)

Classic Day Drives From Anchorage

You are a very fortunate person to be in this spot........ even if it IS a reward...
Make the most of it...
Do some research.... so that it will be something personal!!

Alaska is where I would go...

WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO????

EDIT--> Yes those are links in red

Last edited:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Europe has a lot of interesting western history. Party in Brazil! Moscow would be fun just for the rarity of it and the crazy night life. I'd say have a good time in Isreal but I'd feel bad if you got blowed up.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Acapulco Mexico or Cancun :bowdown:

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Germany. I would take a friend (male) in a heart beat, if I didn't have a GF I could bring along.

If I brought my best friend along, it would be just that more fun, and hell you'll have a wingman if you want to hook up with someone over there!

So personal prefrence would be Germany for sure.

UVa SVT

Established Member
NewKid: hm, good point. definitely freer to do whatever in that case....

I'm also leaning on Europe. get a europass and travel pretty much anywhere in europe. that'd be sweet.

I'm also leaning on something a little more less-traveled/exotic, such as Bali, Australia, South America, etc., or even south africa. Hell, I've even thought about canada....although that wouldn't be worth the 'free trip of a lifetime' offer I've been offered.

MODDED97GT

Established Member
Go with a bud so you could sample the ladies wherever you go. I say Europe because you can see alot in 3 weeks. If you bring a chick she will cramp your style.

RidnRodsLightng

Established Member
anywhere?? screw those!! Go somewhere it will be difficult/expensive to go later in life.....3 weeks - Island hop around FIJI...maybe a stop over in THAILAND....Australia, etc.

Just for the record....I'm jealous!!

Also....take a guy friend...100%

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
Id have to say Europe. BUT I want to go to Germany, France, and mostly, ITALY. I want to go so bad. Have fun man. Unless you have been dating this girl for sometime by the time you leave, Id take a guy friend instead. You will learn a lot about that girl over the three weeks with her. Maybe not so good things...

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
DaleM said:
I'd say Isreal but I'd feel bad if you got blowed up.

O....M....G!!! :lol:

Jimmy has good advice, start looking at places/things that intrest YOU!...

...and if your intrests are my intrests....take ME!

(what are you looking for: memories for a lifetime? Stories that would kick the "I went to cancun for spring break..." stories...or a nice safe time.?)

Help us help you! more details please

Users who are viewing this thread