Where to mount my Porfec B boost controller?

LeoGSVT

Banned
I went with the Greddy Profec B Spec II boost controller..but im having trouble deciding where to mount this sucker!! here is a pic of it! i would do it on the steering colum but my AEM wideband gauge is there...
15500209_LRG.jpg

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
see i bought an ugly ass one from trbovnm so i am hiding mine. But it gets the job done! lol

LeoGSVT

Banned
i dont want to drill into the dash..i was thinking maybe in the upper corner of the windshield kind of like where some people mount their V1 radar detectors!?!?

turbodawg97

Established Member
How bout in the center console under the rear defrost/fog light/tc switches? is the enough room to set it in there? you would have to cut into that plastic piece though. I used to have mine under my head unit when i had my supra, it looked pretty cool.

LeoGSVT

Banned
i just picked up a matching Greddy turbo timer..so now im looking to do a dual setup...im thinking inside the arm rest for now atleast..allthough i really would like something on the dash..or where the factory radio is..i just dont want to have to buy an aftermarket head unit to do that

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
Can you link me where your buying this shit? Mine is just to ugly even when its hidden so i need a new one. I also need a turbo timer!

LeoGSVT

Banned
does anybody know where to pick up the face plate kit for an aftermarket radio? it comes with a little storage compartment and i could just mount them in there right??

TRBO VNM

C H I N I said:
see i bought an ugly ass one from trbovnm so i am hiding mine. But it gets the job done! lol

I see how it is...lol. it came in the new car I bought and I already had my BLITZ...man, your tough. I sent you a pic and half price retail for brand new unit.
:lol:

TRBO VNM

if you have an aftermarket radio, you can get something custom done from Speed of Sound, Alan makes some pretty cool custom plates.

Users who are viewing this thread