Where to go????

SugeMike

Established Member
I was wondering if anyone had anywhere in particular i should take my car to get a few things put on. I have an LFP Heat Exchanger and Redline Tuning hood supports that need to be put on. I'm sure i could probably do the h/e myself but i don't think I'm going to have any time to do it. And for the supports, you need a rivet gun and i don't have one of those lol. Any ideas on where i could go?? Preferably local but if i have to travel i can do that too.
Thanks
-Mike

Last edited:

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
yeah Jason or Billy can do that stuff no problem.

Jason(TRBOVNM) - southern maryland, St. Marys county

Billy(wiseguy) - more north near UMD College Park

TRBO VNM

let me know if I can help you out. I have everything here needed and just finished all the cars, so I have open bays...lol

call me 240-299-6532
jason

SugeMike

Established Member
Talk about getting things done quick... Called Jason up at 3pm and i was in there getting things installed a few hours later lol. All i can say is AWESOME work. The h/e looks bad@$$ and the hood supports make me want to keep the hood open. It was nice meeting both you and Sunburned. I'm sure i'll see you guys around. Pics will be up as soon as i can get freed up to take some. Definitely going back to get more work done!!
Thanks again

-Mike

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

no problem Mike. very nice to meet you and man, what a beautiful car. let me know what you are looking at and like I said, we can plan it the right way the first time. :beer:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Nice to meet you Mike, awesome car you have. Can't believe how untouched the whole thing was. Can't wait to see what crazy mods you throw at it. Sure sounds like you want to.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
sunburned said:
Nice to meet you Mike, awesome car you have. Can't believe how untouched the whole thing was. Can't wait to see what crazy mods you throw at it. Sure sounds like you want to.
Yeah, I wonder where that came from????? Mike doesn't even know it yet, but it sounds like he's just been hit by the infamous "MMD".............MACA Modding Disease! Another one bites the dust.....:banana:

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
sunburned said:

Sounds like two of the last virgins are getting active :banana:

I have just started with some real mods...

Good luck and enjoy the MMD, there is no cure known to date.

Ken

:beer: :beer:

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
SugeMike said:
Talk about getting things done quick... Called Jason up at 3pm and i was in there getting things installed a few hours later lol. All i can say is AWESOME work. The h/e looks bad@$$ and the hood supports make me want to keep the hood open. It was nice meeting both you and Sunburned. I'm sure i'll see you guys around. Pics will be up as soon as i can get freed up to take some. Definitely going back to get more work done!!
Thanks again

-Mike

See ....that kind of service makes me want to move down to maryland. I know my car would be taken car of right. Do you guys get eagles games on tv that far south?:poke:

TRBO VNM

phillySVT said:
See ....that kind of service makes me want to move down to maryland. I know my car would be taken car of right. Do you guys get eagles games on tv that far south?:poke:

yes, we get eagles games and I should have the garage TV with satellite up and going by next weekend. :D

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Mike's first case of MMD was noticed while cruising the Ritchie 500!:poke: :rockon:

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
i need to get up to your place sometime Jason,have to check your set up. like i said maybe in the winter time we'll be doing something

lastdeployment

Established Member
I'm treating my MMD a little bit at a time... As my wallet permits...
Wish I had checked this earlier, I would have come out to play as well. The last time I saw Mike was at the car show in Gaithersburg.
Yes, they do air Eagles games here, but I think Maryland state government is trying to outlaw that. This would free up more channels for watching the Patriots!!

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
lastdeployment said:
I'm treating my MMD a little bit at a time... As my wallet permits...
Wish I had checked this earlier, I would have come out to play as well. The last time I saw Mike was at the car show in Gaithersburg.
Yes, they do air Eagles games here, but I think Maryland state government is trying to outlaw that. This would free up more channels for watching the CHEATtriots!!

fixed it!

TRBO VNM

:lol:

Carlos, just give me a call and we can talk. I will be around. come down and have a beer or two, three..lol

SugeMike

Established Member
Yes the MMD has hit hard. Like ZaxJax said, i noticed it on the ritchie 500. When we were going around the turn off 50 and on to route 2 you were accelerating through the turn and i was hitting the brakes. The first thing shanna said when she seen your car pull was i need to make mine faster now lol. I think im going to finish off the exhaust first and then beef up the suspension. After that, i think i'll start going for the supporting mods and either a whipple or kenne bell... Not sure now. And Dwight, you called it at the Summer Fun GTG. You told me I would start modding and spend all my money on the car. Jason, i'll give you a call or pm when im ready to buy my headers and midpipe :thumbsup:

-Mike

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread