where to go for intake manifodl porting

usnfenix

GM recall advisor
Established Member
where to go for intake manifold porting

like the title says, where are you guys that port going to get your intake manifolds ported? ive got a spare and would like to send it to a reputable porter.

Last edited:

usnfenix

GM recall advisor
Established Member
Are you seriously a person? Troll? Rich? Like wasting money on everything you do then change in 5mins?

im sorry do my choices offend you or affect your life somehow in a personal way? no? are you stalking me or something? please leave unless you have something valid to contribute

and if you must know my orders changed and i decided on not having a boosted car up north so i pulled the SC off. car was boosted, then it wasnt. i dont see how this adds up to changing everything every 5 min.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Naw I'm just confused because you seem to change your mind all the time. Not hating just seems you waste a lot of cash. Rock on with your bad self.

usnfenix

GM recall advisor
Established Member
Naw I'm just confused because you seem to change your mind all the time. Not hating just seems you waste a lot of cash. Rock on with your bad self.

not really. i posted alot about different builds because i like to know my options, the only build i executed was what i currently have in the sig, then took that off to go boosted when i was due to go to cali, orders changed to WA and i returned to what i have in sig and sold the setup for only a few hundred less than i paid for it.

_Snake_

Established Member
Get in touch with 1320 Junkie here. Just saw some pics of his work in another thread and wow!

Users who are viewing this thread