where to get No holes drilled license plate mounts

halflife

Established Member
seen somewhere a mount that hooks to the heat exchanger or something like that for the front plate and you dont have to drill holes. i tinted my front windshield and it is allot darker then i thought. i was going to run with no front plate but i am definitly getting a ticket for the windshield when i get pulled over so just trying to eliminate a reason to get pulled over.

halflife

Established Member
anyone know where to get the horsepower by herman ones? his website link i found is dead.

JymBart

Established Member
Hermanns new shop

anyone know where to get the horsepower by herman ones? his website link i found is dead.

Here's Hermanns new shop info. You can give him a call. I have a brand new one of Hermanns for sale also, ........ I live in a state where front plates are not needed. Send me a PM if interested.

NEW Maryland shop # 301-931-FORD, The address is 6786 Mid Cities Ave. Beltsville MD. 20705

JymBart

Tacky03

Established Member
I am going to be leaving the US for Germany in a month and I definetly do not want to drill into my front bumber. Does TORQJNKY still sell these or is Hermanns the way to go?

Users who are viewing this thread