Where to buy AR's? (where they aren't sold out)

djclark

Established Member
Picked up an Mossberg MMR hunter at Gander Mountain in WPB. Was in there getting the wife a handgun (SA-XD9M) and being a smart ass asked if they had any ARs. Low and behold they did. I've already ordered an adjustable stock and some 30rd pmags for it. Once all this shit blows over, I'm gonna look at getting a Colt.

69clark

Established Member
Well I doubt that WalMart has anything left either, but if they do I suggest you get over it and get there. Can't be too picky right now.

Planter

Banned
Was bored today and decided to jump in on the assault rifle action pre-ban (if it passes). Was hoping to nab 2, a Sig M400 and another yet to be determined. I'm on THR - Powered by vBulletin but none of the guys are willing to part with anything worthwhile. Recommendations on a second AR would also be helpful. Gander Mountain has completely sold out. Someone mentioned Walmart but you can only purchase in store and I despise that place.

Second Amendment Shooting And Sport | New Frontier Armory STRIPPED AR15 Polymer Lower Receiver

wesessiah

Established Member
Well I doubt that WalMart has anything left either, but if they do I suggest you get over it and get there. Can't be too picky right now.

a lot of walmarts pulled semi auto rifles, and all were supposed to pull all bushmaster.

oldmodman

Established Member
Southwest Shooting Authority in Pinetop Arizona has sign banning any Obama voters.
Arizona gun shop bans Obama voters

Other Arizona gun stores
Bills Guns and Ammo in Show Low

The Last Draw in Show Low

and of course WalMart, and they still had a shelf of "black rifles" two weeks ago, in Show Low.

EvergreenSVT

Established Member
I have a buddy who is selling some high end ARs in the 2,000s. Let me know if you want his contact information.

EvergreenSVT

Established Member
Noveske lower, BCM/EAG upper, sure fire flash suppressor and light, LaRue rear sight and Magpul doodads etc.

Users who are viewing this thread