Where to buy 1993 Mustang Cobra Replacement parts?

Tank5879

Established Member
2 Sets of NOS mats, 2 sets of NOS lenses, a couple belts, some emblems, a RH lamp assembly, a used teal grille, headlamps, and some others. I have also made a complete list of unique part numbers that I would like to somehow post, complete with part numbers, obsolete status, list/ cost, etc....I dont really know what im selling, i sold my car in july, and have slowly been selling stuff off, but now all i have left is the good stuff, so i guess i dont really know what price i can put on them, but let me know what you want via pm and we can go from there...

bat-stang

The REAL Dark Knight
Established Member
Tank5879 said:
2 Sets of NOS mats, 2 sets of NOS lenses, a couple belts, some emblems, a RH lamp assembly, a used teal grille, headlamps, and some others. I have also made a complete list of unique part numbers that I would like to somehow post, complete with part numbers, obsolete status, list/ cost, etc....I dont really know what im selling, i sold my car in july, and have slowly been selling stuff off, but now all i have left is the good stuff, so i guess i dont really know what price i can put on them, but let me know what you want via pm and we can go from there...

How much for a pair of the grey mats? How about the grill--is it all of the pieces (front, back and running horse)? My car is a theft recovery and the original grill was stolen.

Batman

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread