Where the hell is everyone? Five days left Foof!

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
STROKD said:
I'd be down for that, but he's going to need to bring an 8 second car or there won't be much of a race,,,:lol:

Wow Matt, I really like you bro but why the excuses dude? Just suck it up and get another race...

Now the coment about foof needing an 8 second car is funny. Are you saying that your car is a low 9 second car then? Run anything in single digits at an actual track first and then make that coment again...

I am just being impartial here, but a little humble pie goes a long way...

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
Just to add, you came up as a cocky mother****er, I came up as someone just wanting to race a legend.

"Jeremy, you get your car running yet? Should I even bother bringing mine out, or are you not going to race now? It's all good, I just don't want to bother bringing it down there if you can't get your car running right... I have to drive it to Saginaw on Saturday anyway, so I would rather not waste the gas to drive it to Plano if you can't make it anyway...

Anyway, let me know whats up with it... If you can't get the pulley to stop slippin, 22 psi isn't going to cut it."

I've never wanted to be anything but friendly with a rivalry. Ask Steve, and Jason.. we do this shit all the time without anyone getting butthurt. I say get off the STROKD pedastal and relax.

BTW, who really knows how much power my car was making.. and how much it weighed????? :D
Dude, I'm not bent you won, I even told Jason I hope you did win...

What is bullshit is you telling me and everyone you drug me, when it was less than a car, and we didn't have an even start... you didn't want to let you car cool off, re-ice it, try again or anything, you just pulled a SEB, sucker punched me (Adam) and ran for the ****en hills and claimed serious victory...:rollseyes

You won, we are friends, just don't make it sound like more than it was...

For the record, with Steve in my car, we weighed within 50 lbs more or less than you... (my car weighs 3645 with a full tank plus me, plus Steve which he says is 250...) I know your car weighs around 3900 or so with you and your skinny friend... that is if your car doesn't have any weight savings mods, which I know it probably does...

Not making excuses, I already claimed a loss, it happens, but it wasn't like you drug a car weighing 700 lbs less with 500 more hp or some shit... I was making about 700-710 that night (my gas mixture wasn't spot on, and I've dynoed about 705 with similar mixture-too rich).

You know if we went from a stop or a slower roll you would have gotten it broke off in your ass...

And it's not jack stand racing, my turbos will be on the car by the end of the week... I am pretty sure it will make more than 700-750 rw... if it doesn't, I'm selling it.:nonono:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
xtremejc said:
Wow Matt, I really like you bro but why the excuses dude? Just suck it up and get another race...

Now the coment about foof needing an 8 second car is funny. Are you saying that your car is a low 9 second car then? Run anything in single digits at an actual track first and then make that coment again...

I am just being impartial here, but a little humble pie goes a long way...
JC, the car is under the knife... the guy who is building it told me it will run 5.50s when I get used to it... It's getting a cage, built tranny, chute, new motor, and twin 72s... it won't run 8s right away, I'm saying he will need an 8 second car to beat me at the track though. Not being an ass, just stating facts... It'll make over 900 on low boost, have real slicks, and weigh about 100-150 lbs less. I'm tired of having a car that doesn't do what it's supposed to.;-)

BTW, Jeremy is the one who didn't want a rematch, ask anyone who was there, espicially Steve since he was riding shotgun. I tried to get a rematch 10 second after, I have no problems racing my car back to back to back... I ran a 1K Gixxer 4 times in 5 minutes on the way home... lol

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
blownaltered said:
damn Jeremy why do you have to post a link to a site I refuse to join
Just because Jared thinks we got off a good start must make it so! they were in a camera car about 4 cars back

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
blownaltered said:
damn Jeremy why do you have to post a link to a site I refuse to join
The video isn't there. It's just a thread where Jared says they got a good start and Foof won.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
If by broke off in my ass you mean you would have crashed into me.. then yeah.

I SAW you go from a dead stop against that viper! :D

Your headlights shining into his paint at 45 degrees really brought out the metal flake in his grey. :thumbsup:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
If by broke off in my ass you mean you would have crashed into me.. then yeah.

I SAW you go from a dead stop against that viper! :D

Your headlights shining into his paint at 45 degrees really brought out the metal flake in his grey. :thumbsup:
lmao, dude I've never hit anyone...

BTW, from a 40 roll, I hook up... from a stop with the air pressure down, and a nice burn out, I pull the front wheels...:poke:

Yea my car gets a little silly on the 1-2 shift, and sometimes the 2-3, but it never hits anyone...

Besides, I would have been ahead of you right away, so I would have just been dancing around in your lane a couple cars ahead of you anyway, so I wouldn't have been able to "hit" you...:lol1:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
BOTH OF YOU GUYS R TURDS!!!:poke: :poke:
LMFAO, I think I'd win between you and I, in a "who can push their car faster" at this point...:lol1:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
Want to put money on it.
put money on what? do you not know how to quote a reply?:shrug:

As far as I knew, Bill's car was still down...

But sure, I'll race him for some money on Bush when we both have our car's running if that is what you meant?:rockon: 60-160 or so?

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE THAT TURD YOU CALL A MUSTANG?!

***. I'M CALLING YOU OUT TO A FIGHT.

lmao. im drunk as shit

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
Drag radials to drag radials? 40-160!
That could be fun... I'll be on low boost, so it might hook on some DRs...

60-160 or 180 sounds like more fun though...:beer:

I need to see what the car does, it may hook from a 40 and I'll give you your race...

Users who are viewing this thread