Where is your god now?

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
01cobra ain't gotta hair on your ass if you don't way lay into Larry!

So what exactly are the qualifications to become a moderator, other than quick whit and bad looks (Hissman)? whoops. :lol:

Camaro99SS

Established Member
owlpicture1.gif

MonkeysL

Established Member
doodad said:
his dick definetely not working at all l gues... and small like 5 year old kid.

that is soooo untrue and a mythe. taking steroids does not make your dick get small and stop working. your balls can shrivel up like raisens but most of the time you will actually get a swollen dick and be horny as hell.

TR MACH

Established Member
03silversvt said:
The guy with the tats is not the same person although the one above is. THe very first guy is an actual picture but has been played with quite a bit. I think its ronnie coleman, and no that isnt his actual size as anyone could tell.

Thats not Ronnie in the first pic.
And the guy above me, how do you know? Experience?

OutlawDon

Established Member
03silversvt said:
The guy with the tats is not the same person although the one above is. THe very first guy is an actual picture but has been played with quite a bit. I think its ronnie coleman, and no that isnt his actual size as anyone could tell.

What?? The pics I posted are both Flex Wheeler. The original photoshopped pic looks like the face of Flex Wheeler slapped on top of an altered Ronnie Coleman body.

LS7KLN03

Established Member
the 2 real pics provided are both of flex wheeler. what most people dont know is that he is a martial arts champion as well as former champion bodybuilder. he had to stop bodybuilding b/c of kidney problems, supposedly unrelated to steroids. however, he still competes, and is very successful in martial arts.

Users who are viewing this thread