Where is your god now?

McFly

Pants!
Established Member
whereisyourgodnow4qj.jpg

johndoe000

keep it classy
Established Member
w....................t.....................f.....................................???

EDIT: who is this guy anyway????

Last edited:

doodad

Banned
his dick definetely not working at all l gues... and small like 5 year old kid. and he is not gonna live long l guess.. but I HAVE NEVER NEED THAT MUCH THICK ARMS IN MY LIFE BEFORE... DAMMMNNNNNNNN

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
I've seen the original pic of that in Flex magazine like 7 - 9 years ago, he isn't that big. :bored:

doodad said:
his dick definetely not working at all l gues... and small like 5 year old kid. and he is not gonna live long l guess.. but I HAVE NEVER NEED THAT MUCH THICK ARMS IN MY LIFE BEFORE... DAMMMNNNNNNNN

You needs and english class for better writing skills brotha :lol:

OutlawDon

Established Member
Fake pic....here's a pic of when he was bodybuilding. He's retired now. Actually saw him at a bodybuilding show last week and he was in the front row taking some photographs of the competitors.

wheeler001.jpg

And him now...

drobson69bbig.jpg

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
OutlawDon said:
Fake pic....here's a pic of when he was bodybuilding. He's retired now. Actually saw him at a bodybuilding show last week and he was in the front row taking some photographs of the competitors.

wheeler001.jpg

And him now...

drobson69bbig.jpg
LOL ...what penis...

Thats just nasty the first pic...

BelvedereGTX

Banned
OutlawDon said:

wheeler001.jpg

And him now...

drobson69bbig.jpg
The guy with the tats is not the same person although the one above is. THe very first guy is an actual picture but has been played with quite a bit. I think its ronnie coleman, and no that isnt his actual size as anyone could tell.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I thought that was Mr Olympia at first. My friend tossed him around recently in a private martial arts demo.

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
LOL what a fake pic...... :-D......The biggest guy out there I think is Big ron coleman now

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread