Where is House of Power?

HouseOfPower

Sorry fellas. Just been up to my ears. I just had a buyer pick up a car yesterday for what it's worth. Ive had several personal obstacles recently as well. I'm alive and well lol and yes the Z06 that has been eating up a good chunk of time is days from being done.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Hey everyone, I have been speaking to Joe personally over the past months and would like to clear up what I can! Joe has been extremely busy with getting the business up and running but is hard at work at getting it going as soon as possible. As some of you may know he is finishing up the ZOHSick project, you can find the thread in pics/vids. Keep an eye on it as it should be finished/up for sale shortly!

xchamp

Established Member
Sorry fellas. Just been up to my ears. I just had a buyer pick up a car yesterday for what it's worth. Ive had several personal obstacles recently as well. I'm alive and well lol and yes the Z06 that has been eating up a good chunk of time is days from being done.

Im the lucky guy that picked up the whippled CO!! :beer: Sounds like alot going on with HOP and its all good!! I would recomend Joe to anyone! Now get those pics up on my thread!! LOL

MWoods26

Established Member
Im the lucky guy that picked up the whippled CO!! :beer: Sounds like alot going on with HOP and its all good!! I would recomend Joe to anyone! Now get those pics up on my thread!! LOL

That is a sweet ass car. I looked at it last week. If it didnt have those holes in the front bumper from a license plate I would have took it home with me. Joe was a very straight up guy and seemed like he would be great to deal with.

xchamp

Established Member
That is a sweet ass car. I looked at it last week. If it didnt have those holes in the front bumper from a license plate I would have took it home with me. Joe was a very straight up guy and seemed like he would be great to deal with.

Well Im glad u didnt take it home! I know what u mean about the holes, but I figured with all the GOOD about the car that was easily overlooked!! I plan on taking care of that this winter. Good luck in your search!!

xchamp

Established Member
I havent heard anything for quite awhile. I bought the last Cobra from him in June when he was in SC. I believe he moved to Michgan area shortly afterwards. I think he sold Z0Sick on Ebay. Ive been meaning to call and see what he is up to. Sounds like he alot of plans to grow his business in SC but no idea what he is up to. He treated me great and seemed like a real stand up guy that had a great talent for building some sick cars, hope he gets back into soon.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
I havent heard anything for quite awhile. I bought the last Cobra from him in June when he was in SC. I believe he moved to Michgan area shortly afterwards. I think he sold Z0Sick on Ebay. Ive been meaning to call and see what he is up to. Sounds like he alot of plans to grow his business in SC but no idea what he is up to. He treated me great and seemed like a real stand up guy that had a great talent for building some sick cars, hope he gets back into soon.

Last time I spoke to him he mentioned he was moving back to michigan as well. I'm not sure if "House of Power" is still around though. Not totally sure, but this was what I last heard.

Stevenbekah

Cobra bitten
Established Member

Interested in selling your car?!!?? If so, PM me!

Thanks
Steve

Users who are viewing this thread